Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 1 players

OS
    iOS
    You may be right about the Bonfires.

I have 1 set of Bonfires and 1 set of Firestorms.... I may have gotten them mixed up. I do think that both were part of a "bundle" with a character though. Seems like Firestorms were with an ed.. just not sure which ed now. Tour Ed perhaps....
    Last edited by Yup; 07-16-2020 at 07:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm fairly sure they came with Tour Ed. Would be nice to see them in gauntlet instead of Vorpal for the n-th time.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You may be right about the Bonfires.

I have 1 set of Bonfires and 1 set of Firestorms.... I may have gotten them mixed up. I do think that both were part of a "bundle" with a character though. Seems like Firestorms were with an ed.. just not sure which ed now. Tour Ed perhaps....
    they read as more powerful maybe but look at them for the use of a boss raid yup i take them on baph I put them on trooper ed with his bespoke and something else then he will do 13-17 hits per action provided you get consistent neg effects on him then you can easily do 26% damage or 34% damage with his fury this would make him the fastest win team yet

OS
    iOS
    I have tour Ed but I didn’t get these talismans in the pack. You guys sure it was him?

However reading the description of the talismans, I’d say they are pretty pointless in arena with all the cleansing going around. Probably ok for the gauntlet.
    Last edited by Jdawg; 07-17-2020 at 08:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    I have tour Ed but I didn’t get these talismans in the pack. You guys sure it was him?

However reading the description of the talismans, I’d say they are pretty pointless in arena with all the cleansing going around. Probably ok for the gauntlet.
    its good to see u Jdawg
    They have a great use in raid bosses which I would love to use em for

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post

Maybe they were in a separate pack but definitely offered at the same time Tour Ed was.
    Pointless as they are, it's still a collectors item so I hope to see them in a not so distant future.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Maybe they were in a separate pack but definitely offered at the same time Tour Ed was.
    Pointless as they are, it's still a collectors item so I hope to see them in a not so distant future.
    They aren't pointless if used properly same as any other set