Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

A support staff gone ghost

Well I’ve spent enough on this game and more than 4 of my last tickets have gone by with no reply. Ones where content was never delivered.

And now...

An officer in our clan can’t access his account for over 4 days and he’s posted numerous tickets to get their attention linked to a technical issue. He has tried just about everything and the support staff don’t seem to even acknowledge the fact that they have received his tickets.

My simple question is why spend on a game when your account can disappear tomorrow and the support go ghost?

Even EA who openly rob their fans reply via their ticket system.

If some one in nodding frog sees this. Do your damn job man!!! Iron Maiden isn’t about screwing over the fans.

OS
    Android
    Happened to me as well.

Last year with all the server issues going on, I received an error that the game couldn't contact the server and it froze. Since then it will not login--login page just goes on for eternity. Happens on every device I try. I started a new account to see if it was the game or my account, and the new account works fine. When I try to load the old account it gets stuck and I actually have Uninstall the game and reinstall it to get it to work with the new account.

I put in 3 tickets to support and never received any help. Luckily I didn't spend a lot of money on the game, but I hesitate to spend any more since they can't protect my investment.

OS
    Android
    And when we start to call them out, all we get from Ceeg is: contact me through a DM.
    Nice improved ticket support system you got going there guys. Great new filter options to make it all so much easier for everyone involved.

Excuse my tone here, but this customer support is so frustrating.

OS
    Android
    While their CS support sucks, let's not forget that Ceeg has no obligation to reply to forum posts and offer to take the issue to the CS/IT team himself. I understand the frustration as I have been in similar situations with this game myself. But I say take Ceeg up on his offer. If you still get no response or resolution in a timely manner (like a day or two) call him out on it then.

I would like to stress that while it is a nice gesture for Ceeg to offer his assistance, the issue here is he shouldn't have to. CS/IT should be responding and doing their job. When they don't, it makes us feel like we are being ignored - no surprise there, we usually are ignored, i.e. all the bugs that never get addressed and no new content we actually want - or we begin to speculate that there is no CS at all.

People drop a lot of money on this game, NF. The least you can do is overhaul your CS and start replying to support tickets.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    I would like to stress that while it is a nice gesture for Ceeg to offer his assistance, the issue here is he shouldn't have to.
    I agree with you here. My frustration isn't directed at Ceeg; he is the person we talk to on the various social media platforms though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    The least you can do is overhaul your CS
    They did, recently. The irony of this whole situation doesn't escape me.

OS
    Android
    All of the bugs and missed rewards and such are frustrating. Even worse, I lost my whole account--hundreds and hundreds of hours of my time just gone. And all I got was silence.

Even a message saying "we looked at it and couldn't figure it out. Sorry" would have been nice. Disappointing, yes, but at least I would feel listened to and not like I am just shouting into the void. Geez, I'm getting all existential here

OS
    Android
    Maybe it's time for me to run the numbers on this again

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...hlight=Support

I have a feeling response time and solve rate are going to be even lower.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    They had a message up a while back which mentioned that tickets took longer due to the server issues they were so busy with. Now there aren’t any server issues, I’m guessing they have time and they surely haven’t dealt with the backlog of tickets. Probably deleted them by now. I really don’t care to lose out on talismans and ironite and other similar bugs however no player should be deprived of accessing his/her account. Unless that player has been banned and in which case they are legally meant to inform the player.

So seeing others post here about their account issues makes me worry about pulling out my credit card cause it would suck to have a bug like this happen just after having spent cash.

If players stop paying, it’ll drive them to get on here and actually read what their player base has to say.

OS
    Android
    same, no answer of my tickets...
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Maybe it's time for me to run the numbers on this again

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...hlight=Support

I have a feeling response time and solve rate are going to be even lower.
    I posted my update in the linked thread and technically the response time is lower but the unanswered number has doubled and will most assuredly lead to an increased average response time by the time they get around to answering.

In the time between the start of that thread and now, I have opened 21 tickets (a lot of desync causing resources to go missing) and only 1 of those were solved and it wasn't even an issue with the game itself but with Zendesk and that horrible new bug submission form so it wasn't even on the team to fix.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591