Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I've now been locked out the game for a good 9 hours so far and I expect it to last at least a day or so more especially since my trooper has had the same problem

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    In the time between the start of that thread and now, I have opened 21 tickets (a lot of desync causing resources to go missing) and only 1 of those were solved and it wasn't even an issue with the game itself but with Zendesk and that horrible new bug submission form so it wasn't even on the team to fix.
    Maybe the reason they don't answer because of the amount of tickets you put in? You sent more tickets in a couple of months than average 3-4 people do in a year. Desync happens all the time and all you need to do is to log out of your account and log back in. Literally 2 minutes of your time, if it's really desync. If you know you had something and it's gone missing, it's a 90% chance that you spent/sold it.

Now, I'm not saying they do their job too well. A few of my tickets still go unanswered and I know people still waiting to hear back on important issues. If you send a ticket on a weekend, chances are it's not getting answered.
    Two or three people on a support team can't be efficient and that will lead to unpleasantness on both their and players' part.

But...
    Let's not make their jobs harder and our waits longer by sending 21 tickets in 2 months. If 10 people do it, that's over 200 tickets. How many people play this game? 5 thousand, 10 thousand? Do you think it's going to get faster if you send more tickets?
    Last edited by Mateja; 07-19-2020 at 06:05 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Poor game management excuses
    They're all for separate issues that wouldn't need tickets if they actually fixed the bugs. If they want to stop receiving tickets they need to stop pushing out broken content and not fixing the existing bugs.

They are the issue for so many tickets.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 07-19-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    They're all for separate issues that wouldn't need tickets if they actually fixed the bugs. If they want to stop receiving tickets they need to stop pushing out broken content and not fixing the existing bugs.

They are the issue for so many tickets.
    Again, in any game I played I never knew someone who felt the need to send 10 separate tickets per month. And I played a few games as bugged as this one, along with being riddled with hackers. It's just overdoing it. If they are known bugs, why send new tickets? If it's something like desync, why send a ticket when you can solve the problem faster than you can write that ticket?

You can tell me I'm defending poor business practice or whatever you want to make yourself feel better. The game has it's faults but you are not helping make it better, you're just whining about every single thing, no matter if it's good or bad. Any further argument is pointless, have a good day.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Again, in any game I played I never knew someone who felt the need to send 10 separate tickets per month. And I played a few games as bugged as this one, along with being riddled with hackers. It's just overdoing it. If they are known bugs, why send new tickets? If it's something like desync, why send a ticket when you can solve the problem faster than you can write that ticket?

You can tell me I'm defending poor business practice or whatever you want to make yourself feel better. The game has it's faults but you are not helping make it better, you're just whining about every single thing, no matter if it's good or bad. Any further argument is pointless, have a good day.
    I said it earlier it's 10 separate tickets for 10 separate issues. I submit the ticket when I run into the issue. Do you think I should wait until the end of the month and just submit one monster ticket with all the issues? A nice big ticket that can't be partially closed as the individual issues are closed and leaves the door open for support team that has lost the trust of their player base to miss one of the bugs listed within?

You can tell yourself what ever you want but if I run into a bug especially one that robs me of resources (and no just quitting the game didn't magically fix it) you can bet I'm going to report it.

I'm not even submitting tickets for most of the visual issues I run in to.

Do you think I want to waste my time with the crappy ticketing system that takes them weeks or months to just go "yep here's your ten ironite you lost when our servers disconnected again"? Of course not, but they were the ones who put a dollar value on the resources so I'm going to do my part and report it and then wait 6-8 weeks for them to give me what they lost.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 07-19-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591