Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Generally LOL XI is the most efficient option for fragment events - the drops are much better than LOL X, and it works out better value than LOL XV because you can get over twice as many runs for the same amount of sands.

That being said, 600 runs alone of a dungeon in 3 days is really pushing it to get all the event achievements and the 3,500 frags for the T3 is clearly designed to get players buying frags. I don't have a set of Brave either and I want one...

OS
    iOS
    600+ runs... I'm sitting on 2350 frags.. but I did spend 200 on a Golem, 400 on 4 Trooper Awakening things, and 1K on 4 Brave talismans (to round out a 2-set from old tribute souls before they fixed THAT issue).

So total... 3950 frags in 600+ runs. About half of those in LOL 15 and the other half in LOL X. I'm sure I'm well over 600, but the event stops counting at 600. Spent approximately 1.2K ironite on meg-refills thus far.

A big issue is the fact that the app needs to be running as close to 24/7 as you can get to collect enough frags. I mean the devs surely must realize a device can't be solely dedicated to running this app, right?? More realistic goals would be nicer. You know, where you take into account that your user will play maybe 2-4 hrs a day, not 16.

The only really decent thing is the drop rates of 4 star colorless awakening runes ARE indeed better in LOL 15.. I was finally able to get over that last purple star with Azov, G Odin, and the Golem thanks to the better 4 star rune drops. So I did pick up about 75 runes in those first couple hundred runs of LOL 15.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-19-2020 at 09:17 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The purchase is not worth it, 300 ironite for 250 frags?
    I've averaged 600 frags withe 2 mega refills per key running XI or even X. While sometimes X has yielded a little less than 600, it's far more than the 250 at the same cost.

OS
    Android
    I keep getting class specific rare soul fragments and talisman evo runes in LOL 15. I know that they have always been dropping in LOL 11 - 15 ever since the dungeon's introduction, but they don't belong there. These materials have nothing to do with awakening characters and they don't even show up in the 'rewards' box of the dungeon. They should be removed from the reward pool and colored awakening shards should be added instead.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Buyer beware: bought the Crimean militant talisman with war golem frags and it did not count for the spend frags in store event challenge. I sent in a ticket(60899 if any of the support staff sees this).

While I know there is not enough time left in the event to fix this my best hope is that it gets fixed before next month's frag event.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    @durendal what will be done for us players who have been desynced and was unable to compete in the event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    @durendal what will be done for us players who have been desynced and was unable to compete in the event
    Tagging doesn't work on here and you would have to spell their username correctly. I would just send a DM and hope their inbox hasn't filled up too.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    ~700 runs split between lol X and XII, 3200 frags total, around 1200 ironite. Just enough for the toon, the 4 brave talis I needed, and only the T2 boooooo
    Too expensive for me, and too boring spending all my time grinding ugh. Don't really think it was even worth it for these. Probably won't even use them, like a lot of stuff I waste all my time and resources grinding for (shakes head wondering why).

I also find there are long periods where my drop rates are absolutely abysmal, and it seems like a total waste of time grinding when nothing is dropping, then other times it's maybe average. In general it seems like drop rates have gotten a lot worse for me, especially in the lower levels. Anyone else noticing this over time, or just me?

OS
    Android
    I was thinking the same thing. Almost 300 individual characters and a repetitive same old infinite runs and I only use a total of 6 of the total characters, except for every two weeks in gauntlet. It's a real bad addiction, because a normal person would have quit after completing still the levels.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Tagging doesn't work on here and you would have to spell their username correctly. I would just send a DM and hope their inbox hasn't filled up too.
    I couldn't tried ceeg and durendal