Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gauntlet Summer Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Envious Talismans!

Name:  Gauntlet-Summer-Tour-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  316.5 KB

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Envious Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

The Summer Tour starts now and will run until August 16th, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our latest 5-set talisman - ENVIOUS TALISMANS.

Envious Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to make the wearer:

Immune to all Corruption, Blind, Accuracy Down, Stun and Sleep effects, including Silver effects. Steal All Golden Effects from a random enemy and prevent them from gaining Golden Effects until they die at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver effects, from self if any enemy lacks negative effects at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 35% Chance to Copy All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, from a random ally to self when you take damage. 75% Chance to counterattack when anyone on your team takes damage.

BONUS! For the duration of this event, Frontier Eddie Soul Fragments can be exchanged in the Event Store for Frontier Talismans

Frontier Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all Damage taken by 50%. These talismans also permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

OS
    Android
    That's another hour we lose due to an update.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    50 minutes and counting. Every reset the game is useless for over an hour.

OS
    Android
    50 mins down since reset and I still can't get into the game.

Please, can you work on reducing how long the resets take?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The down time due to resets takes are minds off the arena bugs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm still unable to get in. 1 hour 3 minutes and counting. Maybe I can get in by the time I go to bed....
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 07-20-2020 at 01:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    Please, in the sake of transparency, at least acknowledge publicly (and not just in comments in DMs and support tickets) that resets are not going well and whether or not you actually plan on addressing it.

We don't need a detailed plan of an attack but obviously what ever you are doing (if you are even doing anything) isn't working.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I give up. An hour and a half and still can't log in. I'm not wasting my battery and TIME just to try and play a broken game. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow....

OS
    Android
    Last time was like 2 hours, so I am guessing it will be about the same this time...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    iOS
    2+ hours and counting...