Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    right this is for the devs and want an answer to why they feel the need to fix cyborg healing himself......when there is nothing in his passive that says he should only heal himself once per battle......READ HIS PASSIVE

gain perfect force shield for 1 turn. Deal 6 hits of random damage to random enemies that scales of your special stat after every action.
    Gain Invincibility for 2 turns, heal self, and revive all allies with 50% hp and grant them power and fury generation, charge and echo for 3 turns when your hp reaches 1.

so there for everytime he reaches 1hp he heals himself.....

Where does it state anywhere he is only meant to heal himself once per battle ? so why is he being nerfed/fixed. he's not broken he does exactly what his passive says he does.
    Last edited by Madrik; 07-27-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    There's nothing to do in this app other than grind.... or complain about unwarranted changes to existing stuff..

If there were more to do.. I think the complaining would dissipate.

I personally don't care what you do to Cyborg.... he's been relegated to back shelf for most stuff. Only useful in Raids for me.. but meh... the 3 turns don't work there anyway. I would rather dev time go towards Avalon or Silent Planet or SOMETHING new besides the same old recycled dungeons (yes the lazy repetition of dungeons is very visible).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup, the comical thing is they think Cyborg is broken pmfsl this happens when Memorial talismans are on cyborg, its them thats doing the healing/reviving not his passive....take them off and put light or another 5 set on him and he doesnt do it.....the DEVS really need to test this shit out before decideing to nerf/fix toons that aint broken....midgards aint broke and neither was Invader Eddie, im sure they just feel the need to have something to do. maybe that time would be better spent fixing the game, updating toon/talisman slots and generally fixing stuff that needs fixing
    Last edited by Madrik; 07-27-2020 at 10:47 AM.

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Update is live.
    No new graphics on awaken Navigator Eddie or a new icon?
    Lame!

OS
    Android
    This game update was incredibly fast! I didn't expect that. Well done and thank you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    right this is for the devs and want an answer to why they feel the need to fix cyborg healing himself......when there is nothing in his passive that says he should only heal himself once per battle......READ HIS PASSIVE

gain perfect force shield for 1 turn. Deal 6 hits of random damage to random enemies that scales of your special stat after every action.
    Gain Invincibility for 2 turns, heal self, and revive all allies with 50% hp and grant them power and fury generation, charge and echo for 3 turns when your hp reaches 1.

so there for everytime he reaches 1hp he heals himself.....

Where does it state anywhere he is only meant to heal himself once per battle ? so why is he being nerfed/fixed. he's not broken he does exactly what his passive says he does.
    By now we have already concluded that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No need to dig yourself in.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Update is live.
    No new graphics on awaken Navigator Eddie or a new icon?
    Lame!
    You missed the bird?Name:  20200730_191203.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  103.2 KBName:  20200730_191138.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  39.2 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    By now we have already concluded that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. No need to dig yourself in.
    and your the biggest pillock going.......now why don't you go and buy yourself a new life

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    and your the biggest pillock going.......now why don't you go and buy yourself a new life
    Oh very insulting, I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Seriously, you really think that Cyborg infinitely healing and reviving the whole team is a good thing? How does he die then? How long have you been playing and do you know that early this year it was the most annoying and frustrating thing in arena? I agree with Yup that Cyborg is not getting much use in pvp anymore and a fix now is irrelevant, but it doesn't make it a bad thing.

Now I'm going to go and buy myself a new life, but you'll never be able to buy yourself a new brain.
    Last edited by Mateja; 07-31-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Apply water to burned area....
    Proud member of Jomsvikings