Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    LOL the fixing of Lazy Azov description made me laugh
    "Fix for a localization error implying that Lady Azov does not work as hard as the rest of her family."

Coming up in the August tuning changes:

"Fix for a localization error implying that Baroness Redan is a stuck up bitch."

"Fix for a localization error implying that Sevastapol isn't speaking to Bastion."

"Fix for a localization error implying that maybe, if he cared about this family, Warlord would show up for Christmas dinner."

"Fix for a localization error implying that it's an open secret that Major Malakhov has been sneaking a little too much vodka into his coffee."
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    So glad to see some improvements there! Blights were totally pointless in most scenarios. Nice fix/update. Also addressing some bugs like Cyborg Passive. Finally, Thank you, guys! Also appreciate it the fact of reworking older toons and your comments in context are also appreciated (with the humor included!)

Now, I know nobody is forced to awaken chars... but 5 in one month, is really time/resources consuming no?... well...

BTW now you are/were working on some bugs can we have please some update/improvement in some of these topics:

Unanswered tickets:
    Sorry, but the new system failed horribly. Not only not covers all topics but also we got this sensation of reporting in vane... we got the feeling (hope is only the feeling) that everything he reports goes to a limbo. That there is no discretion between ppl complaining because they got a sandworm in the rare soul of those who can enter the game...

Autoplay:
    So, is the new normality the 10 secs between autoplay? no news about this?

BTW, How do you choose a route for the game? I mean, how do you work around where you want to carry the game with the skills and passives and talismans? Lately, EVERYTHING is aimed to avoid every type of permadeath effects and eternal revivals in a loop thanks to GRE, Icarus/Deadalus, Osiris, Lazy Azov, Pilgrim and I could carry on forever... Is this kind of option for skills a "fashion route 2020"? hows that work at the studio?

Plus, introducing chars that can't be disabled in any way isn't a bit risky? We are already dealing with the defeteable but annoying Double Tanker teams with Necropolis, and now we will see a Czar + The Mariner + M Lilith + Doggo King even more annoying to deal with. All these eternal revivals loops and anti-every type of effects are making every single battle a rally long a boring fight...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    So...after nerving Navigator Eddie (fury) long time ago he is getting some buffs. That's nice.

OS
    iOS
    Fudjo - Funny! Your potential description fixes made me laugh. Nice job.

OS
    iOS
    So, aside from the boss raid achievements, is the only way to gain Emperor Soul fragments to buy souls with Ironite? I don't see anything in the description, but I may be missing something.

OS
    iOS
    It appears the clan challenges or ironite are the only ways. Kind of sucks. Especially for clans not capable of completing those challenges.

If it's any help.. all the souls from challenges yielded for me were 3 star useless characters... but of course, they did drop frags for Czar ed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I was just wondering because even with all of the clan challenges completed it doesn't get you close and I was hoping that an Ironite dump wasn't the only way to get more frags....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-9917 View Post
    I was just wondering because even with all of the clan challenges completed it doesn't get you close and I was hoping that an Ironite dump wasn't the only way to get more frags....
    They do this all the time. They prey on FOMO to get you to burn thousands of ironite just to get a toon that's not worth the time, effort, or resources.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It never "gets you close" in terms of final frag cost. You ALWAYS need 40-50 more souls to get enough frags to meet the frag cost.

They essentially make it so you're either very lucky with 10-15 souls.. or you need to spend ironite....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    right so your nerfing Midgards when it states it grants immunity to all negative effects this includes innate effects? why then are you nerfing them ? when they was also a paid purchase ?

let me guess people have been bitching about finding it hard to kill C Lilith or LAD when they are wearing midgards ? cus they are immune to all negs ? Really grow the hell up find a way to kill these toon wearing midgards.....it's you lot constant bitching about it on here thats causing them to keep nerfing stuff and then ruining it for everybody else
    Last edited by Madrik; 07-25-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan