OS
    Android

Reign of Chaos (Raid Boss) - Exclusive Chance at Czar Eddie!

Name:  Reign-of-Chaos-Interstitials_1200X676_EN.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  336.3 KB

Kneel before your Czar!

Czar Eddie is a 5★ Magus who is the fully skill sharded special edition version of Edward the Great. He comes armed with the A Czar’s Life passive, replacing the regular Edward the Great’s fury attack.

Get full character details in the Compendium

From now until July 27th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Trooper Awakening Shards, Martyr Fragments, Emperor Fragments and more!

In order to participate and earn the rewards from the Reign of Chaos event you MUST be a member of a Clan. If you are not a member of a Clan then you will not see any event challenges or receive any event rewards for Reign of Chaos.

Be sure to encourage your Clan to participate! The more active members in your clan the better your chances are for the completion of these event challenges.

Martyr Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Dark Crusades event that is running through July.

Trade your Martyr Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Templar Crusader Eddie, Crusader Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Dark Crusades event post here!

Emperor Soul Details!

Collect 200 Emperor Fragments to create 1 Emperor Soul.

The Emperor Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and has a 2x chance of summoning non-exclusive 5* characters. This Soul also provides an exclusive chance of summoning Czar Eddie, and an increased chance of summoning Edward the Great.

Each Emperor Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Czar Eddie Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Czar Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Magus Czar Eddie!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that Czar Eddie is not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Event Store Additions
    • Get packs of 1,3 and 10 Emperor Souls for Ironite!
    • Pick up the Ghost in Snow Pack! This bundle contains Magus Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Trooper Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Gravity set-effect.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Looks good, some nice rewards for our first Raid event. Six more Trooper Shards, a variety of clan-character fragments, and another 3000 Martyr Frags. Best of luck with the event souls everyone!

Name:  July-ReignOfChaos.PNG
Views: 2475
Size:  41.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    ....and another 3000 Martyr Frags....
    Just too bad that they are relatively worthless at a certain point. Can't get 2 Templars... can't get more Cosmics.... so.. yeah.. Awakening or Catalyst souls and talisman frags basically.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Man I wish I had your problems, having such a surplus of frags but no way to buy multiple templars and cosmics. I'm struggling to get just the one, which I probably won't have enough for, as usual

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Get full character details in the Compendium
    There is no passive description in the compendium
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Screenshot of description from the event soul fragments

Name:  Legacy_2020-07-21-15-23-30.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  528.7 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    There is no passive description in the compendium
    There's no compendium (for me) anymore so I couldn't check if I wanted to.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Look, I know I shouldn't complain about something like this... but from the 10 event souls, I pulled TWO (2) REGULAR EDWARD THE GREAT EDDIES. Not sure if that's the best worst luck, or the worst best luck?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Look, I know I shouldn't complain about something like this... but from the 10 event souls, I pulled TWO (2) REGULAR EDWARD THE GREAT EDDIES. Not sure if that's the best worst luck, or the worst best luck?
    On the bright side you got sac fodder. 75 souls, 71 3*s and 4 4*s and not one of them being any use in any part of the game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone hear when and if Czar will be purchasable for Frontier Coins?