Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video Bugs!

OS
    iOS
    You’re doing good work, Maiden. It’s surprising that a sub-forum entitled “bug reports” hasn’t drawn more official LoTB traffic... it almost sounds like official LoTB traffic IS the target audience.

Oh well. You’ll get noticed eventually... (at least, I hope you do).

The Envious bug in particular I think needs to be a high priority if it isn’t already. If it is supposed to cleanse everyone every turn, that is not at all clear from the description.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Well only 2 news about these bugs in the recent update:

1-ENVIOUS now will be cleaning only its wearer instead teh whole team.

2-EMPRESS PREGNANT now will apply Passive Disable before Permadeath.

Here the updates for September: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...157#post128157
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Henlo again! The recent implementation of the November update brings us some remarkable things:

1 THE KILLER IS FIXED! Thanks for finally fixing this bad boy, I already said it in its proper tread but better fixed (finally) in this way (he's got a new passive) instead of keeping it broken all along. (also Daedalus got fixed previously, so thks again)

2 The implementation of the new SHIELDS (like Cyclone, Disruption, and Void) seems to be HEAVILY BUGGED: "After taking damage, gain 50% chance of taking no damage on subsequent attacks" but in-game, after some condition THEY STOP TAKING DAMAGE COMPLETELY AND FOREVER I'm not sure if this happens just a turn after removing the shields, or a turn after the first damage done in the battle, but the result is the same: "DAMAGE BLOCKED", "DAMAGE BLOCKED","DAMAGE BLOCKED" forever.. with no reason whatsoever. No talisman blocking total damage (no celestial, peace or whatever, not skills or passives going around)

This is happening in several areas of the game, more noticeable at COSMIC TALISMAN DUNGEON (1 wave vs Valikiryes) and Arena at random toons (I'm not going into Gauntlet until this is fixed)

Example 1:

Maxed Oni, Maxed Odin, and Maxed Dark Lilith are powerless against these brave Valkiryes of hell (?) as you see in the video, they just stopped taking any damage at all. I had to quit the battle...

Video: https://streamable.com/os292b

The workaround to beat these was to bring RAGS into the battle (preventing the Valkyries from gaining any shield) or using Marks... The eternal blocking damage doesn't happen in every case. It looks like if you kill the toons right away they don't go into the immortal mode.

Example 2:

Another pair of toon decided that the battle was enough and stopped taking damage because of reasons. Here 6 SUPER INTERESTING minutes of a battle with no damage... of course it ended in a draw.

Video: https://streamable.com/hqekir

The same put with Baphy, in this case, it had Gate, so it wasn't taking any magical damage ok. But despite the fact it had silence on it, decided that it wasn't less than a real raid so NO DAMAGE of any kind at all was ok... this case only a picture...
    Name:  block.png
Views: 1223
Size:  484.9 KB

Well... hope it helps with the fix. Again, be careful over Gauntlet and dungeons...

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet is also total mess. Some SSS round teams are completely unbeatable because of it.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Gauntlet is also total mess. Some SSS round teams are completely unbeatable because of it.
    Yers, I suggest not playing Gauntlet until they fix this.

Hey everyone!

We just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issues with Cyclone and Void shields and prevent the issues currently being seen in the Cosmic Dungeons and pvp modes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hey everyone!

We just pushed a hotfix that should resolve the issues with Cyclone and Void shields and prevent the issues currently being seen in the Cosmic Dungeons and pvp modes.
    I've been running cosmic dungeon since I got in after the fix went live and it's working great for me. Thank you(and the team) for such an expedient fix!
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I've been running cosmic dungeon since I got in after the fix went live and it's working great for me. Thank you(and the team) for such an expedient fix!
    Awesome! Happy to hear the Cosmic Dungeon is now running smoothly

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Awesome! Happy to hear the Cosmic Dungeon is now running smoothly
    Also pvp seems to be fixed so far! Thks for finding the solution so fast

OS
    Android
    I opened this post exactly 7 months ago, SEVEN! I was annoyed/frustrated with so many bugs and unpredictable/unexplained situations going around this game and I needed to put it somewhere. Thankfully some situations improved!

After more than half-year, several bugs were fixed, actually iirc most of them. Including some rather quickly like Envious cleaning the whole team or that bug where the update of older shields prevented toons from taking any damage at all. On the other hand, other bugs were fixed really late. Like Maxed Daedalus's power move not working, he could have destroyed that double blocker (bugged) defense before the Paranoia introduction or before Innate Passive Disable, sadly this fix came too late. However, it's working fine now and could be useful again.

So overall, Thanks for getting these things done,
    better late than never... looking at you The Killer… talking about him, Devs went from “the Killer works just fine, we haven’t had a SINGLE PROOF of him bugged" to … "well, well, weeell, maybe he needs some revison :blink :blink” Anyway, again it's done so thank you for making him work properly!

First bug of the day what is being here since the beginning and spread in this forum like a house on fire is the never fixed DOUBLE REVENGE (which involves not only toons revenging twice, but also toons revenging in their own turns, and anti-revenge stop working completely without reasons)

VIDEO BAPHOMET REVENGING TWICE: https://streamable.com/2tvz5j

ANOTHER VIDEO BAPHOMET AND REDAN REVENGING TWICE: https://streamable.com/nokyei

This is maybe the most annoying and dangerous bug about toon/talisman behavior related. It's extremely easy to spot at the arena. But affects the whole game including Raiding Baphomet X and Road to Valhalla FD. In both cases, you can see that Baphomet (raid) and Ass. Odin (RtV) revenges more than one time under some circumstances. Making the scenario twice as hard.

On the side of Baphomet Raid, you can also appreciate another beautiful bug. Crimean Cosmic Talisman (anti revenge) stops working in a long fight. After several turns (never counted how many) Baphomet just goes crazy goat and starts revenging because of reasons. No, no Crimean wearer died in battle. The talisman (and also toons like Warrior Minotaur) just stop preventing revenge after X amount of turns.

The second most annoying behavior related bug
    is one we have all taken as is were his regular behavior...ONI'S FURY, this is SO EASY to spot that doesn't deserve even a screenshot. AFTER ONI’S FURY NOBODY CAN REVIVE. This shouldn’t be in this way, Only Empowered attacks done by Oni should permanently kill an enemy. But if a Sandworm kills a Baphomet after Oni’s fury hey no lol you can’t revive…. This should fix a great % of Oni over-empowerment…

Third bug today DAY OF THE DEAD EDDIE DAMAGE IMMUNITY NEVER FADES AWAY

DOTD Gains Immunity to Damage and All Negative Effects, including Silver and Unblockable effects, for 2 turns when he reaches 1 HP for the first time in battle. But under some circumstances, HIS DAMAGES IMMUNITY NEVER STOPS.

VIDEO DOTD forevah: https://streamable.com/p0y0js

yes, the most boring 8 minutes of your life... 8 videos of hitting a toon that just cannot be killed.. (*Baphomets with healing talismas laughs at this)

There are other bugs, less or more annoying than DOTD, but is enough for today.

Again, thank you for keeping the game running, and please keep paying attention to the community reports.
    Last edited by Maiden; 04-16-2021 at 10:26 AM.