Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video Bugs!

OS
    Android
    There is an ongoing confusion regarding Permadeath, its variants and their counters. What's bug and what's not. Let’s try to clarify the issue:

Hierarchy/Grading:
    1. Permadeath and/or Perfect Death (i.e., Killer Prime)
    2. Immunity to Permadeath and/or Perfect Death (i.e., Baroness Redan-among other immunities)
    3. Innate Permadeath (i.e., Dark Lilith)
    4. Immunity to Innate Permadeath (I.e., Grim Reaper Eddie, Day of the Dead Eddie, Cosmic Valhalla Maiden, etc or Talismans like BRAVE, ROT)
    5. Avoidance of immunity to Innate Permadeath (a.k.a. Megadeth) :
      • Empowered attacks by Oni Eddie
      • Triggered Doom
      • Baphomet’s Fury (actually doing the kill)
      • Dark Advent Lilith (a.k.a. Dali. Basic move actually doing the kill)
      • Most of the “insta-killers” should avoid immunity to innate permadeath, but their description is vague or inconsistent. There have been reports of Killer’s fury not being able to stop revival of Brave/Rot users.

PRACTICAL EXAMPLES:

Dark Lilith (innate permadeath) > Redan (immunity to Permadeath among other immunities)

Grim Reaper Eddie (immunity to innate permadeath) > Dark Lilith (innate permadeath)

Brave or Rot User (immunity to innate permadeath) > Dark Lilith (innate Permadeath)

Baphomet’s fury (avoidance of immunity to innate permadeath) > Rot (immunity to innate Permadeath)

WELL-KNOWN ISSUES:

Oni’s fury bug: Only killings by his empowered attacks (and) his fury should apply Megadeth to the Enemy. Instead of this, after he performs his fury, no toon can revive despite who does the killing.

Lazy Azov bug: Her max awakened passive allows to revive toons even after the Megadeth killing, or Doom, or Baphomet’s fury.

Inconsistencies: Most of the “Insta killers” (Daedalus, Killer, Set) should “permanently kill an enemy with their move (basic, power, or fury) but there is not enough information and/consistency about which of them is 100% effective against toons with “immunity to innate permadeath”

BRAVE Bug: Unless you use Oni’s fury (bugged) there is no consistency about killing a Brave wearer. After several tests (performed with Baphomet’s fury or Dali’s basic move) Brave users may:

o Stay dead
    o Stay dead but revive their allies
    o Revive the wearer
    o Revive the wearer and their allies
    o Extra bug, the hp1 endurance after dead is also inconsistent/bugged

Proofs:
    - Baphomet's fury does apply "Megadeth" to a Brave user, but Brave revives another toon previously killed also by Baphomet's fury.
    Video: https://streamable.com/qg5gj9

-Baphomet's fury, in this case, doesn't apply "Megadeth" to the Brave user, Moonchild revives but not her Ally Pregnant Eupatoria (Eduard revives as well, but that's ok)
    Video:https://streamable.com/meht19

-In this one is a festival, everyone revives after Baphomet's fury...
    Video: https://streamable.com/ngl2cj

Inconsistencies everywhere. Even in dungeons where Brave is part of the enemy team. Maybe Baphomet's fury is bugged and not Brave? I don't think so, the hp1 endure from Brave doesn't work either. But who knows...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Baphomet fury - constant death after first shot. After additional shots characters can revive.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Also bug about envisous and leo+any other zodiacal, it's only only counterstrike, not revenge (as mentioned in description).
    I've sent a ticket some months ago but no corrections in description or mechanics.

Counterstrike - Attack against the enemy that attacks this character
    Revenge - Attack against the enemy that attacks any ally
    Last edited by IronMaster; 04-17-2021 at 03:52 AM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    Baphomet fury - constant death after first shot. After additional shots characters can revive.
    Interesting theory, but if you check the videos that doesn't happen consistently. In the first video, Baphomet furies for the first time killing one toon. Later, Baphomet furies again and Brave revives that first toon that had died by Baphomet fury just before.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Interesting theory, but if you check the videos that doesn't happen consistently. In the first video, Baphomet furies for the first time killing one toon. Later, Baphomet furies again and Brave revives that first toon that had died by Baphomet fury just before.
    I'm not about first time fury in the battle.
    Baphomet fury has the "main" hit + 6 additional hits. So my theory that constant death comes only after main hit. I've sent a ticket about this in february and as always no answer.
    P.S. Sam/Durandal if you read this you was the best support ever
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Seems the new cosmic Good & Evil Moonchild passives/power moves don't do what they state

cant provide screen shots just yet as they fail to upload

from what I have noticed in the arena/gauntlet events for their cosmic over 100 battles

Good Moonchild's passive
    Doesn't block the benefits of Oni's Empowered for all enemies
    Doesn't block random toon having beneficial effects
    Doesn't revive a random ally when its your turn
    Doesn't counter/revenge attack any toon if Evil Moonie is on your Team

Evil Moonchild
    Doesn't prevent Reviving
    Doesn't increase the duration of Negative effects on the enemy
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan