Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Bugs!

OS
    Android

Video Bugs!

A few weeks ago we have been told that nobody actually reported The Killer, and you couldn't reproduce what we have been reporting. In other words, he works just fine...
    After that, and seizing the opportunity to do video screens that allow me my new phone, it took me five minutes to put a Forge set (which effects are very noticeable) on The Killer to trigger the bug or:

Here a video after a few battles:

https://streamable.com/szo7l0

-After The Killer hits, Perfect Death is applied on the enemy team with GRE which passive prevents Perfect Death BUT
    A) there is no visible Passive disable on GRE
    B) if Killer applies Perfect Disable, GRE is wearing Nifs, so this shouldnīt be possible

Another battle with the same effects, this time Nifs set are on M. Lilith.

https://streamable.com/7auatb
    Who knows whatever is happening there...

I know nobody cares about the Killer anymore but is a good sample for ppl when they ask you if you play your own game. Some situations are so simple to see that actually if you spend a few hours a week playing the game you canīt deny it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, these things are not (maybe) a bug but I don't understand what's happening, can you shed some light here, please?

-Is Babylon set cleaning silvers and regular debuffs (red effects)?

https://streamable.com/8lco6n
    After the hits, boom clean. Yes again the killer is there, but look this other one:

https://streamable.com/syts2u
    In this one, you can see for one sec PD applied and then... it disappears...I donīt know why or how that is happening...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Why toons in Gauntlet, Arena, and even Baphomet are revenging twice? It looks like that in some cases one same attack triggers two (or more) separated states on the enemy and this hits you back twice. This is not only annoying and can determine a Gauntlet match, but also It can be a deal-breaker against Baphy.

You can see it here happening with my own Redan, revenging twice against the enemy
    https://streamable.com/apcrdk

-If you LAD a Mariner with Passive Disable on it, the apparition effect doesnīt hit. This is because LADs fury first cleans and then it applies apparition. Ok, I get it. But why when you LAD a GRE with Passive Disable on it, the apparition effect actually goes through and does appear on him?

-Why Some effects like Passive disable donīt stick anymore at the start of the battle? In some cases is very noticeable when you are starting the fight you can see PD on the enemy just for a second, and then just before start the match Passive Disable is totally gone! No need to say that there were no effects preventing Passive Disable or Immunity effects at the start of the battle.

-If most passive effects only trigger once? Like (the now fixed Cyborg) or Gre, etc why Cosmic Lilith passive triggers every single time with every toon? Why this same passive overrides GRE Healing block?

The Idea of this post is to post bugs with Evidence, video or screenshots in order not to "complaint in vain". I posted some bugs(?) with no video but I'm planning to get them.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    And cosmo on the Sevastopol will protect you from apparition. UndoubtedlyName:  Screenshot_2020-07-22-01-24-04.png
Views: 2227
Size:  1.37 MB

OS
    Android
    Doesn't matter how many times we show it happens. They will still claim it doesn't happen.

Remember when Gauntlet first came out and every match at the upper levels had at least one toon with an impossible talisman set up (like wearing a 5 set and two 3 sets) but the team swore up and down it wasn't happening.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Doesn't matter how many times we show it happens. They will still claim it doesn't happen.
    Just like the non-existent accuracy boost the AI gets.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just like the non-existent accuracy boost the AI gets.....
    Don't you know there is no accuracy boost? We're actually more accurate since don't have code telling us we have to miss. /s
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    More!

Why Daedalus skill "Instantly kill any target with 6 or more burns" doesn't work:?
    This is Before the Skill:
    Name:  d1.png
Views: 9141
Size:  955.8 KB

After the Skill....
    Name:  d2.png
Views: 9571
Size:  977.4 KB

ALSO:
    Why Czar is Disabled? Is not the start of the battle, he should not get PD on him.
    Why The Mariner got Doom? Lilith has his Cosmic Against Doom.

And after a few turns again but in video:
    https://streamable.com/zhwb9d

OS
    Android
    So... How is Czar Passive Skills supposed to work?
    "Grant all allies Immunity to Passive Disable until they die and a Random Offensive effect...etc.... for 2 turns at the start of your turn."

Letīs see step by step what's happening because I do not understand:

1 Screenshot at the start of the battle:
    1.1 You can notice is the start of the battle because of the "glowing" on the toons.
    1.1 You can see all characters affected by Passive and perfect disable but no Czar.
    Name:  cz1.jpg
Views: 1938
Size:  159.4 KB

2 This is still the first turn of the battle. AI already played and I got for the first time in battle the option to play. You can see they cleaned themself of everything. (Actually, Passive Disable disappeared from them even before their turn, just after the "character/battle presentation"...)
    Name:  cz2.jpg
Views: 2101
Size:  179.6 KB

3 Icarus Skill. Remember there is no PD on Czar at this point.
    Name:  cz3.jpg
Views: 2223
Size:  179.2 KB

4 BOOM all characters Disabled. Czar was disabled but instantly cleaned because of Grail and Fortune talismans.
    Name:  cz4.jpg
Views: 2193
Size:  174.2 KB

5 Another random screenshot of another random battle...
    Name:  czotro.jpg
Views: 2128
Size:  180.5 KB

Well? Can their be disabled at the start of the battle? Can their be disabled within the first turn of the battle? I disabled Czar and team after the first turn of the battle, why? No idea how is suppose to work D:

OS
    Android
    Some Characters which remove Golden Effects can remove Ghost (the golden one) without killing the enemy toon.

It happened quite often with GRE's Fury and Redan' s power move.

1 Screenshot with toon under Ghost. Before GRE fury.
    Name:  g1.jpg
Views: 2161
Size:  184.5 KB

2 Screenshot after GRE fury. Ghost effect was removed but the character is still alive.
    Name:  g2.jpg
Views: 2032
Size:  180.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    I thought the removal of ghost was a GOOD thing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Another for Czar:" Grant all allies Immunity to Passive Disable effects until they die" The "until they die" effects does not work, toons which are revived can not be affected by passive disable again:

1- The whole equip affected by Passive Disable:
    Name:  p1.jpg
Views: 1974
Size:  172.9 KB

2- M. Lilith kill:
    Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 2182
Size:  151.1 KB

2.1 Gunner Dog kill:
    Name:  p2b.jpg
Views: 1994
Size:  169.0 KB

3- M Lilith and Gunner King Dog again on the battle:
    Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 1892
Size:  171.7 KB

4-Icarus skill on resurrected toons "Remove all Immunity and Vanish effects, including Golden effects, and inflict Passive Disable "
    Name:  p4.jpg
Views: 1896
Size:  173.2 KB

5-No Passive Disable on any toon. Icarus skill should have to disable those toons that were dead. Czar protection only lasts until they die.
    Name:  p5.jpg
Views: 1978
Size:  176.5 KB