Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video Bugs!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I thought the removal of ghost was a GOOD thing.
    Despite your personal taste, toons are being keep-alive "thanks" to Ghost, those are "defeated" chars keeping in-game thanks to an adversary buff. If you remove that buff from your adversary (the golden one, not the silver) they should die. Same if you apply permadeath effects on them. Sometimes you remove the Golden Ghost and they actually die. Sometimes like in this case they do not.

Now, about personal tastes and opinions. Why would you want to give and "extra life" to an adversary? just to find a way to kill them again? Why would you want that, if by removing ghost should actually do the job in one fell swoop?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Removing makes the abilities a trade off... yes you remove golden ghost.. but you also remove a litany of other gold buffs. So you trade... removal of all gold buffs for the fact that ghost isn't going to kill an enemy when removed.

And to be frank, I think at this point even the devs don't FULLY understand the logistics of how/when/why buffs are removed, activated, initiated, disabled, etc. Hence the new descriptions trying to be as ambiguous as possible for WHEN things may work. (i.e. "when activated" which only started appearing in the last month or so)
    Last edited by Yup; 08-06-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, I don´t fully share your opinion about the trade-off but I do get your point and those are just our tastes, and it's fine. I fully agree about ambiguity playing a nefarious role in this game. If Ghost removing effects work in your way or may way it is ok. Whats is not ok is working sometimes in one way and other just not working...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I’m going to disagree with you in order to agree with you.

There is already a trade-off with the ghost effect. A ghost is immortal; the only way to kill it is to wait out the timer, reduce its duration, or remove the buff. Then death is permanent.

This is always how it has worked and how it always should work. I don’t like my toons getting soul protect because of the trade-off.... Once ghosted, that sucker dies dies, DNR/DNI. Poor Jacob Marley... if Ghost could simply be removed (without causing permanent death) I would play him everywhere.

There is golden trap, which you don’t want to remove, but this exception aside “removing golden buffs” is and always should be a positive thing. That sucker in the picture should have been GONE.

“One way or the other, so long as it is consistent” is NOT OK. It is supposed to be this way ^^. Else the only way to kill ghosted toons is inspiration loops, which is not always possible. (Cough Apo Cough.)
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 9.18.08 PM.png
Views: 847
Size:  693.0 KB

This is after attacking. Note the Immunity and the Invincibility, but my power hasn't budged.

(Reminder: demonstrating that G. Werewolf's Basic Attack is broken. Does not deliver any power as stated in the description.)

I had to resize a bit to get it to upload...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    There is a Combo between the New Crusader Templar Eddie and Prince Belzeebub that is breaking the game, after some interaction the game just can not handle it and crash, at any place dungeons or arena. At arena forces you to quit the game, giving a default win to the defender.

So if you see a team that looks like that, use this counter until DEVS got this fixed (hopefully fast)
    Name:  counter.png
Views: 855
Size:  174.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Empress Pregnant Eupatoria passive skill "....50% Chance to take no damage and inflict a Mark on attacking enemies for 2 turns when you are attacked...." seems to inflict Marks in their own allies...

Look at the very start of the battle:

https://streamable.com/83mthm

It happens very often at the beginning of the battle.

Another thing that is not a bug, but IMO, looks like a miss-opportunity: Her basic attack " Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, and inflict Passive Disable and Permadeath on the target for 1 turn before dealing damage." has the wrong order...

She first inflicts Permadeath and then inflicts Passive Disable... Which to me looks a wasted skill if its purpose was to cut those neverending passives immune to permadeath like Gre/Osiris/Icarus/Daaedalus/Herself/etc... Again, not a bug but wouldn't be more reasonable to change the skill to inflict PD first and only then Perma? Otherwise her skill it's just silly, you need another hit or another toon to apply permadeath on most of toons today... just an opinion tho...

OS
    Android
    Henlo again!

Envious Talismans is more like Envbugs tali. It looks like the set is cleaning the WHOLE TEAM instead of cleaning only the wearer at the start of their turn:

Situation:

1. All team disabled. No alchemy, no babylon, no other cleaning talisman or ofc passive that cleans the team. Only Envious on The Mariner:

video: https://streamable.com/503nnj

2. Same battle after a few turns, same situation, same disabling effects on the enemy but now I'm killing The Mariner (no more envious) and there is no cleaning on the team at the next move.

video:https://streamable.com/49a9rs

OS
    Android
    It's true. Cleans everyone

OS
    Android
    Passive Disable at the start of the battle is a mess... it just doesn't work.

The bug or "situation" here is old and well-known for everyone who is not new playing this game. And it can explain why the Killer is working improperly, or why Czar anti passive disables seems to work inconsistently, even the same happens with Necropolis (there are several opportunities where you can disable him in the first turn, got cleanse and then in the second turn you can disable him again) Or another well-known situation: Moonchild being buffed or debuffed with no PD icon on him.

In my OP I posted this video showing The Killer doing "the impossible" he (with a Forge set) was putting Perfect Death on GRE.

Killer Video: https://streamable.com/szo7l0

Two problems here:
    -Gre Passive protects against Perfect Death (and there is no visible Icon showing Perfect Disable on GRE)
    -Nifs talismans protect against Perfect Disable (and the Killer inflicts PERFECT Disable at the start of the battle and only at two toons)

So: In some way, the killer is disabling GRE and probably the whole team and is also disabling Nifs Talis. At the same time, that disable Icon is not shown. So Visual Bug and functional(?) Bug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, I asked and showed some screenshots, detailing step by step about how it was possible to disable Czar teams (which shouldn't be..., or at least his passive is not properly explained) and not only I showed that it was possible to disable him at the start of the battle but also after he got cleanse. with the same screenshots, I showed that Passive Disable at the start of the battle was " magically disappearing":

Start of the Battle:
    Name:  cz1.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  159.4 KB

First Turn to play:
    Name:  cz2.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  179.6 KB

So: different scenarios but similar results, Passive Disable is (maybe) applied but the icons are not shown. And after you applied from the start of the battle the following behavior is erratic, random, or just stays "broken" until the toon is dead and resurrected... (Have you noticed that once you disable a Moonchild this one almost never got his passive again?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Now in this Video also "stranger things" are happening... see the video pls:

LAD on The Mariner... https://streamable.com/o1q9am

Let's discuss these:

1. Madam Fortune And Icarus (Bespoke Tali) should have Disabled the whole team at the start of the battle. But you only see a PD icon on Magus Lilith.

2. In the same first turn, when I got the opportunity to play you see 2 PD Icons on the enemy. Those are "penance" talisman from M fortune working I guess.

3. Although there is no Passive Disable Icon on The Mariner I was able to put Apparition on the enemy. AM should have prevented this.

4. Next Turn, no Passive Disable on Czar still. They even got CLEANSE on them remember...

5. BOOM after Icarus skill, all team disabled again! (or maybe still... who knows).

So again the same conclusions... Passive Disable doesn't work properly... sometimes just magically disappears, or if we are optimistic and is there working beneath layers of things... PD Icon is not shown and also is disabling toons beyond than it should be actually possible.

I honestly hope that all this info that I've been collecting helps you to identify and solve issues. But also honestly (and sadly) I got the feeling that you already know all of this but you just can't fix it...