OS
    iOS

RTTH Ed in the Trooper Store?

Hello, hello.

Like many overzealous newbies during a sac event, I made the mistake of sacrificing my RTTH Eddie early in my LoTB carrier... or perhaps I never had him. I’ve seen elsewhere in the forum that this issue can be rectified... I can request a 3* Ed be removed from my inventory in exchange for RTTH... is that right? And while I would appreciate that as a solution for me, it seems to me that there is a simple solution for all. Eddie and Soldier, etc., are already available for purchase in the Trooper shop. Why not RTTH? Surely dupes of this character are not that valuable.

This would seem to fix a lot of issues like mine for all, permanently. ;-).
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    RTTH should be added to the store for players in your situation and for players who want an additional one.

OS
    Android
    I believe he is now unsaccable/unsellable like all story earned characters, so I assume they don't want to add him to a store as the story was the price and they future proofed the issues.

That being said it sucks that we have to deal with the glacially slow customer service to get him back.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I believe he is now unsaccable/unsellable like all story earned characters, so I assume they don't want to add him to a store as the story was the price and they future proofed the issues.

That being said it sucks that we have to deal with the glacially slow customer service to get him back.
    Hmm. I didn’t realize this, but you may be right.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.