Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Cold Blood (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for a chance at Empress Mother Russia and Regnant

Name:  Cold-Blood-Sacrifice-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 7762
Size:  311.2 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until July 31st at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 3 Regency Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Regency Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Regency Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Regency Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Regency Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Regency Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Regency Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Regency Souls

The Regency Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Crimean soldiers and War Golems. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Empress Regnant Eupatoria and 5★ Empress Mother Russia.

Empress Regnant Eupatoria is a single target damager who is immune to a host of negative effects, while Empress Mother Russia will passively increase all ally stats and decrease enemy stats at the start of your turn!

Get full character details in the Compendium

Regency Soul Details!

Each Regency Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Sovereign Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Sovereign Soul Fragments guarantees 1 Sovereign Soul. The Sovereign Soul has a 50/50 chance of summoning either Empress Regnant Eupatoria or Empress Mother Russia.

Not trusting your luck to get both Empresses from Regency or Sovereign Souls? Save up 1000 Sovereign Soul Fragments to trade in storefor Empress Regnant Eupatoria or Empress Mother Russia directly!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that Empress Regnant Eupatoria and Empress Mother Russia are not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Awakening Shards, Regency Fragments and Martyr Soul Fragments.

Martyr Fragments are the event currency of the Dark Crusades Event.

Trade your Martyr Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Templar Crusader Eddie, Crusader Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Dark Crusades event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from an Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack contains Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    iOS
    Looking forward to checking when the app finally loads in about 2 hours if things remain as they have been.

If it weren't for the error messages I have never known how crappy MY internet connection apparently is... Silly me, I figure if everything else loads fast and works, my connection is fine. I mean.. it's almost as if it's YOUR internet connection that's the issue.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-25-2020 at 12:31 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The update to improve load times after resets did not work...

OS
    Android
    If it's faster than an hour they can claim success
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    TheRe WIll be an addiTIonAL ReboOT IN orDEr For the tEam TO rUN some Tests aND IsOlAte soMe OF the IsSuEs tHAT LEAD to slOw rEBOot TimES.
    Name:  Mocking-Spongebob.jpg
Views: 1212
Size:  40.7 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Hey they said Isolate, not fix.

At least they are actually acknowledging the issue. If the normal pattern continues we should have reasonable reset times by 2025.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Amarthir, I can’t stop laughing at your post! Oh, that made my night. Thank you!

OS
    Android
    I got in about 30 mins after reset.. and was able to do stuff (with the connection icons between stuff) till about 50 mins after reset.

Note that I stuck only to Teams, Sacrifice and Book of Souls. I did not even attempt to go into other areas of the game (Store and PVP stuff has always been notably worse just after reset, so I avoided them).

At about 50 mins after reset, got a connection error (during a sac) and then when it hung, restarted and got a HttpServerServiceUnavailable error.

Still can't get back in now.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Just got back in, tho lots of loading errors still.

Something I didn't realise is that I couldn't see any Reign of Chaos events in the Chalenges tab. They don't end for a few days yet, but weren't showing up. They seem to be now though.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Seems Regency souls cost 400 Regency frags.

Is this correct? I can't see it in the description above. This is twice the normal cost for events of this type.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War