Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Another day lost

OS
    Android
    I would save the improvement sucks the big one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    What's the point of buying Regency souls with Regency fragments?

OS
    iOS
    How does one get Unleashed Fragments???

Completed all event challenges. 0 Unleashed frags/souls... don't see ANYWHERE to get ANYTHING related to "unleashed souls".

I have a whole bunch of new Trinket fragments... are those supposed to be unleashed frags???

Unleashed souls appear to ONLY be attainable via ironite. Is this as intended....

I suspect all those new trinket frags I have were supposed to be unleashed frags..... Ya know.. if you all would somehow designate expired frags as expired, they wouldn't linger in accounts for a year +. Because right now.. I have no clue which frags are good and worth holding on to and which ones are only good for converting to precious frags.

(2 Sovereign souls via frags... one of each character dropped.. amazing given past odds. To be frank this is the first character event in a year o r more that hasn't cost me ironite. Saw WAYYYYY more Eddies in Regent Souls than there were in Anniversary or Immortal Souls last round of those.)
    Last edited by Yup; 07-25-2020 at 03:20 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Terrible downtime aside, this was a decent one, especially after one of those "spend all your ironite for an exclusive benchwarmer" events. 8 vortexes was enough to grab all the souls needed, and even got Tengu on the way. Nice to be able to get guaranteed characters for once.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How does one get Unleashed Fragments???

Completed all event challenges. 0 Unleashed frags/souls... don't see ANYWHERE to get ANYTHING related to "unleashed souls".

I have a whole bunch of new Trinket fragments... are those supposed to be unleashed frags???

Unleashed souls appear to ONLY be attainable via ironite. Is this as intended....

I suspect all those new trinket frags I have were supposed to be unleashed frags..... Ya know.. if you all would somehow designate expired frags as expired, they wouldn't linger in accounts for a year +. Because right now.. I have no clue which frags are good and worth holding on to and which ones are only good for converting to precious frags.
    AFAIK, Unleashed souls are ironite only. They're like a toon targeted "essence chaser" pack, for those that need m,ore souls or want the specific highlight toons.

There's only one type of soul/frag dropping from the sacrifices, and that's Regent souls/frags.

No idea even what Trinket frags are, as I haven't seen them this event. You're not using your buggered phone are you? :P
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Seems Regency souls cost 400 Regency frags.
    Is this correct? I can't see it in the description above. This is twice the normal cost for events of this type.
    Most of the recent sacrifice events have used the "fragments as currency" model, but the Fenrir event souls also required 400 fragments.

Looks like a decent sacrifice event, you'll need a maximum of 175 event souls to guarantee getting both characters. Another 3000 Martyr frags too, as well as a few other assorted goodies from the challenges. The GoldRed Talisman Frags from the event souls are always welcome too.

Name:  July-ColdBlood.PNG
Views: 441
Size:  45.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

No idea even what Trinket frags are, as I haven't seen them this event. You're not using your buggered phone are you? :P
    No bad device here... brand new devices.

Trinket Souls were event rewards months ago. I THINK I had a couple hundred left over from whatever event it was... But I suddenly have 3,000+ more of them after exchanging regent souls... So...????

Maybe a cache suddenly updated... meaning I missed out on using those 3k+ Trinket frags when that event was underway. (if so.... what shitty customer service)

Every log in makes the store different... some things appear.. then vanish the next log in.... They really need to get their shit together.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The Trinket bug occurs whenever you open heroic souls. I've had this issue for a week or two and I sent a ticket but got no reply whatsoever

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. that woudl explain it perhaps. i did open a few Heroics in the quest for vortex fills. Thanks BeachPlease!
    CLANLESS