OS
    iOS

I just received a bunch of Trinket soul fragments, is this supposed to happen?

Just a couple days ago I received a whole bunch Trinket soul fragments, I think I got them in a high sacrifice reward, like an Ultimate sacrifice or a Vortex. It was a few days ago so I can’t remember exactly, but I’m pretty sure it was a sacrifice reward. Either way, I was just rewarded Trinket soul fragments 2 times in a row. Like I made a high sacrifice, and then one of the rewards from it was Trinket soul fragments, then I followed it up with another high sacrifice and once again got a bunch of Trinket fragments. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t that event already end some time ago? And to make matters even more confusing, when I open up the Book of Souls and look at all the fragments I’m currently in possession of, I have these Trinket fragments sitting at “2410/500”, and even in the Book of Souls, they’re listed as “No Longer Available”. Why would I be given fragments that come from an event that is already done and over with?

Has anyone else experienced this?

OS
    iOS
    i got 3400. I've sent a support ticket but had no reply yet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Firehead View Post
    Just a couple days ago I received a whole bunch Trinket soul fragments, I think I got them in a high sacrifice reward, like an Ultimate sacrifice or a Vortex. It was a few days ago so I can’t remember exactly, but I’m pretty sure it was a sacrifice reward. Either way, I was just rewarded Trinket soul fragments 2 times in a row. Like I made a high sacrifice, and then one of the rewards from it was Trinket soul fragments, then I followed it up with another high sacrifice and once again got a bunch of Trinket fragments. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t that event already end some time ago? And to make matters even more confusing, when I open up the Book of Souls and look at all the fragments I’m currently in possession of, I have these Trinket fragments sitting at “2410/500”, and even in the Book of Souls, they’re listed as “No Longer Available”. Why would I be given fragments that come from an event that is already done and over with?

Has anyone else experienced this?
    This is a bug that is happening when you open heroic souls, for some reason those souls are giving trinket fragments