5-Set, as follows:

“Remove Soul Protect, Vanish, Perfect Vanish, Perfect Health Shield, Perfect Heal Shield and Shroud when you attack, before dealing damage. Ignore all damage-type block effects, Yggdrasil talisman, and all damage-block passive effects when dealing Single-Target damage. Any enemy killed by Single-Target damage cannot be revived.”

So, I think in games like this the advantage should always be to aggressive strategies... and I think that’s why Moony’s passive was capped and Banshee’s immunities wear off, now, et cetera. This sort of an idea ^^ is actually pretty narrow in scope (pun intended)... it could be you’re playing a team that didn’t revive anyway and didn’t have a Yggs toon. Plus, the stipulation (mainly for flavor) that a “marksman” needs to use single-target damage. With no other effects (even damage prevention) it leaves you a little exposed and vulnerable... but also gives the wearer a Talisman response to all the defensive teams that are nearly impossible to kill due to damage blocking (tanks and Yggs) and endless revive cycles. It would be a challenge to incorporate this talisman ^^ against aggressive teams with revive skills, but easy against passive teams that are only trying to draw out the match. All in all, I think it could be a solution to problems with the game that might be harder to solve without it.

Or something like it...