OS
    iOS

Marksman Talisman

5-Set, as follows:

“Remove Soul Protect, Vanish, Perfect Vanish, Perfect Health Shield, Perfect Heal Shield and Shroud when you attack, before dealing damage. Ignore all damage-type block effects, Yggdrasil talisman, and all damage-block passive effects when dealing Single-Target damage. Any enemy killed by Single-Target damage cannot be revived.”

So, I think in games like this the advantage should always be to aggressive strategies... and I think that’s why Moony’s passive was capped and Banshee’s immunities wear off, now, et cetera. This sort of an idea ^^ is actually pretty narrow in scope (pun intended)... it could be you’re playing a team that didn’t revive anyway and didn’t have a Yggs toon. Plus, the stipulation (mainly for flavor) that a “marksman” needs to use single-target damage. With no other effects (even damage prevention) it leaves you a little exposed and vulnerable... but also gives the wearer a Talisman response to all the defensive teams that are nearly impossible to kill due to damage blocking (tanks and Yggs) and endless revive cycles. It would be a challenge to incorporate this talisman ^^ against aggressive teams with revive skills, but easy against passive teams that are only trying to draw out the match. All in all, I think it could be a solution to problems with the game that might be harder to solve without it.

Or something like it...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    I think moves that ignore damage reduction effects is what you are seeking. Such moves would be useful against a lot of annoying builds. But I can't say they would implement such a thing any time soon as it would make many recent talismans and toons outdated. They still haven't fixed toons such as Wasteland Eddie's moves. He still can't kill characters with siege, 3 turn damage immunity of prince wrath etc. I really wonder how current meta is going to change in the next few months.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    iOS
    No. What I’m seeking is single target damage that ignores blockers. NF wasn’t paying attention to the meta when they built Czar... immunity to passive disable is too good. Now double-tanker teams are proliferating again... and Yggs on certain toons with revive effects to support it is not much better. They could release another OP toon to counter Czar or Yggs or whatever... but a simpler solution would be to just give us a permanent workaround to the two-block concept... with enough drawbacks so as to not make it a ubiquitous talisman. (Sort of like Quantum)

OS
    iOS
    However you envision it.. they'll implement it poorly... Look at the Fools Talisman... original idea was "confusion" where a character was essentially stunned and taunted, but the taunt would cause it to hit it's own team with it's Basic attack. They took the basic premise and rethought it... poorly. And it's not at all what was implemented and why those talismans are pretty much a waste of space.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I don't know... there are reasons for optimism. Apo is not perfect for looping shenanigans (because of the "until death" clause) but it was certainly a step in the right direction... and does a much better job of slowing down most opponents than G. Spirit Dog, the toon-form counter.

I like Tali responses to Talis (like Quantum for Labs.. although Labs should have been a 6-set, Quantum a 5-set based on their relative power-level), and even though this ^^ would be far from a ubiquitous Talisman set, I think it is good enough to hard-counter "stall" strategies that only make a halfhearted attempt (at best) to actually beat you. And even if we got either of the two essential elements of what I'm asking for (anti-revive or blocker avoidance, in Tali form), that has at least the potential to shorten some of these long and boring PvE/PvP match-ups with i.e. Yggs wearers who can't have negs placed on them and toons who revive with their basics, or damage being bounced back and forth between blockers who can't be passive disabled.

Odin disabling Yggs (and passive-disabling blockers) is sort of a solution, except he needs to fury to make it happen... he needs to be max-awakened before he can fury, to make it happen... the passive disable is not always possible... and Yggs just comes back into play again if the toon wearing it dies and revives, which it (the toon) somehow always seems to manage to do (die and revive) right after you use Odin's fury... putting you back at Square 1. (Again, that "until death" clause gets you.)

So I don't expect Marksman to be a talisman in our future, as written. But I do think there is potential here to provide a Talisman counter to Yggs and Stall, or revive cycles, or Yggs and revive cycles and stall. That said, it is all just an idea you are entitled not to like.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.