Thread: join a clan

OS
    Android

join a clan

hi.
    been playing a while now. guess time to try a clan. take look see if i'm worthy yet.

fragemall-6920

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fragemall View Post
    hi.
    been playing a while now. guess time to try a clan. take look see if i'm worthy yet.

fragemall-6920
    Worthy/not worthy is a ridiculous stipulation. Have you seen the clan threads around this forum? Tons of people are looking, and you're the commodity they want. Just join someone who has an opening (there are no wrong answers) or do a bit of research first (you don't have to look far) and choose. 98% of clans are going to take you on if 1) they have a spot, 2) you're a daily player, and 3) you're willing to follow a few simple clan rules (whatever those may be). If you're posting on these forums, you're probably a daily player. If you're looking, it is easy to tell if a clan's got spots. That just leaves 3).

Our clan unfortunately doesn't have an opening. I could tell you when we do... but don't wait for that to happen. Just join up somewhere.. and if it doesn't work out, it's not a big deal. Leave and apply somewhere else.

Good luck.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.