Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fatal Assignment (Variety) - Exclusive Chance at Vesper, Woman in Uniform!

Name:  Fatal-Assignment-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  284.5 KB

Collect a new 5★ femme fatale!

Vesper, Woman in Uniform is an Assassin with an ice cold resolve who becomes even more deadly under pressure. Her passive ability makes her immune to most negative effects and also gives her 100% Armor Penetration and 100% Increased Damage if she has a Time Bomb effect active on her. Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until August 3rd at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges in various areas of the game to earn rewards such as Martyr Fragments, Iron Coins, Evo Materials, Covert Soul Fragments and more!

Martyr Fragments are the event currency of the Dark Crusades Event.

Trade your Martyr Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Templar Crusader Eddie, Crusader Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Dark Crusades event post here!

IMPORTANT: Fatal Assignment is the FINAL Dark Crusades associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Martyr Fragments!

Covert Soul Details!

Collect 200 Covert Fragments to create 1 Covert Soul.

The Covert Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. It also has an increased chance of summoning Domino and Caria, Women in Uniform, and an exclusive chance of summoning Vesper, Woman in Uniform.

Each Covert Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Vesper, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Vesper, Woman in Uniform Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Vesper, Woman in Uniform!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that Vesper, Woman in Uniform is not currently available in any other souls. If you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Get packs of 1,3 and 10 Covert Souls for Ironite!
    • There are a large number of limited time offers available in the Event Tab for Gold, Iron Coins, Frontier Coins and Trooper Badges to help you complete Fatal Assignment challenges!

OS
    Android
    A little bit of everything for the final Dark Crusade event, with another 3000 Martyr frags on offer. Best of luck everyone, don't forget to check out all the interesting things in the Event store.

The name Vesper made me think of those scooters initially, but it's also the name of a cocktail from the James Bond universe. According to a quick search, they used to be called a Molotov until he changed the name to a Vesper, after one of the early Bond Girls. A Vesper Bomb is another variant. So her name fits both her covert appearance and her time bomb-related abilities.

Name:  July-FatalAssignment.PNG
Views: 1628
Size:  53.5 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 07-28-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Another wasted day of trying to log in. I guess I'll try tomorrow. Maybe.....

OS
    Android
    The reset time fix sucks the big one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Every daily reset... logging in.... abortion
    Every time a reward is dished out... abortion
    Submit ticket... occasionally a quick turnaround but otherwise... abortion

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Skull Quests aren't counting properly. Did 9, only have 8. Silly me trying to play this game when I know it won't work.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Gee.. yet ANOTHER character that needs 750 frags when you can only achieve 300 via event challenges.. the transparency of greed is just awe inspiring.

If you all still had LP collections.. they'd be broken....

I mean you COULD make it worthwhile.. a la .. 900 ironite for 10 souls plus 600 SOT and 150 SOW and a talisman set... something!!!!!... ya know .. stuff that actually considers the PLAYER at least a little bit rather than your bank account. 10 crappy 3 star characters for 900 ironite is a pretty shitty ask.

I've played this app for years now.. and I have YET to see event soul ACTUALLY drop the event character. Sure.. "bad luck"... "darn RNG" and all that bullshit that's spouted.. but in YEARS of play.. seriously?? I'm so very sick of the same shell game with the same shitty unreachable odds unless you spend spend spend.... since the devs arent' ever going to change.. well.. guess I just need to invest time and resources elsewhere...
    Last edited by Yup; 07-28-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I wish they'd quit putting out duplicate, overlapping (sac) event goals like this, especially for the martyr frags. We already have the previous, simultaneous sac event with its hefty challenges, and now have this duplicate, requiring sac'ng an additional 50k essence, and another ultimate sac to get all the martyr frags. I'm sure I'm like many others that jumped the gun and now will be hard-pressed to eke out some more. Just put them all in one set of sac goals so we can gauge how much we need to sac to complete everything. Annoying.

OS
    Android
    I am not going to spend ironite on this one. I got Wasteland Eddie when he got released and he doesn't do what he promised. Got Czar Eddie and he can apparently be passive disabled. Not interested to waste my resources on another bugged toon. Thanks.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    iOS
    No Grind this time, gonna pass......again
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore