Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    2 Characters this month that you have to be unbelievably lucky or spend thousands of ironite for a bunch of 3* characters. No thanks, we can't just gift ourselves more ironite. Plus as others have mentioned everything that comes out doesn't work as advertised. No point wasting ironite for lies.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    No problem here at all passing on ol Ms. Hamburger Helper Mitts.

Hands like that on a woman would have me questioning the validity of her gender.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Opened a free key from gangland. The countdown between battles started from 3. Half an hour later, there was an error connecting to the server. After reboot, the countdown starts from 9.
    Most interesting, only 14 runs are counted. Apparently in the last half hour, with the "correct" countdown

OS
    Android
    Something like that happened to me with the trooper key. Only 4 battles counter and 450 sands used and all troopers played during the same time. I was running US Calvary Ed to get the major.

The thing that bugs me about this game is all the new tons and we never use them unless we're in gauntlet. No new worlds to conquer. Only the usual ten million runs in the same existing world. There's no real need for new tons that'll never get used. The thing that becomes sadder is the new tons are really not new. They're only cheap copies of pre-existing characters. Why??? Is there nothing new? There's so much Maiden lore to still build on, but nothing but bugs and rehashed bench warmers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    I am not going to spend ironite on this one. I got Wasteland Eddie when he got released and he doesn't do what he promised. Got Czar Eddie and he can apparently be passive disabled. Not interested to waste my resources on another bugged toon. Thanks.
    Fully agree!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I wish they'd quit putting out duplicate, overlapping (sac) event goals like this, especially for the martyr frags. We already have the previous, simultaneous sac event with its hefty challenges, and now have this duplicate, requiring sac'ng an additional 50k essence, and another ultimate sac to get all the martyr frags.
    It's a bit like when characters become awakenable the day before an Evolution event starts, can be hard to wait. I kinda like the overlapping challenges, but only when you know they're going to happen and can get both rewards at once. Recent Variety events have all included sacrifice goals, we'll have to keep that in mind for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Opened a free key from gangland. The countdown between battles started from 3. Half an hour later, there was an error connecting to the server. After reboot, the countdown starts from 9.
    Most interesting, only 14 runs are counted. Apparently in the last half hour, with the "correct" countdown
    Had that happen with another dungeon a couple of weeks back. Only the runs with the correct countdown counted towards the event challenges, but oddly enough all the runs counted towards the character achievements.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Pulled Vesper from the 9th soul. Never gotten this lucky before. Maybe I should complain in the forums more!
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    It's a bit like when characters become awakenable the day before an Evolution event starts, can be hard to wait. I kinda like the overlapping challenges, but only when you know they're going to happen and can get both rewards at once. Recent Variety events have all included sacrifice goals, we'll have to keep that in mind for the next one.
    Ya it's nice to get both rewards, especially when both tasks count towards the same goal, but I hate that we're tied to the event schedule, and always have to hold off on working on so many tasks, waiting to see what might be coming down the pipe and overlapping in future events. So often end up waiting til the last minute, with a huge backlog of time-consuming tasks to do all at once, instead of being able to do stuff when we have the time, at our leisure and convenience. The stress is killing me lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Ya it's nice to get both rewards, especially when both tasks count towards the same goal, but I hate that we're tied to the event schedule, and always have to hold off on working on so many tasks, waiting to see what might be coming down the pipe and overlapping in future events. So often end up waiting til the last minute, with a huge backlog of time-consuming tasks to do all at once, instead of being able to do stuff when we have the time, at our leisure and convenience. The stress is killing me lol
    Hahah yeah, the uncertainty isn't much fun! As much as I appreciate the event calendar being released at the start of each month, I'd love if they would include some hard dates. Would let us plan our resource and time management a little better.
    Azagthor-0732