Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Refund for Czar Eddie

Again you released a total bugged toon.

I want my costs for this Eddie refunded, because you will again not be able to fix it.

OS
    Android
    The whole game is a bug. You should ask for a much bigger refund! ;-)

OS
    Android
    Czar is being used by some top arena players, so there is a use for him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    It would be easier to simply embrace the bugs. Report them to be sure, exploit them while you can, but at this point in this game's development I don't think there is ever going to be a bug free period.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    What exactly is the bug with Czar Eddie?

OS
    Android
    So nobody from NF is able to answer here? Do I really have to start to report your fraud a Google and Apple?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    So nobody from NF is able to answer here? Do I really have to start to report your fraud a Google and Apple?
    So, what is the bug with Czar Eddie?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    ...great, so this is going to be an easy team right?Name:  20200805_161210.jpg
Views: 877
Size:  212.9 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    If you can't even explain the "bug' after being asked multiple times... Sorry, I think you're seeing things. Czar has been fine here.. and in fact is great for the Navigator Insanity dungeon.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Czar may not be "broken" but I've proved that there are things with him not working properly, or best case scenarios are "poorly described". This is the post:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...378#post127378

I have no idea what is actually happening but what I can guess about "Grant all allies Immunity to Passive Disable effects until they die and a Random Offensive and Defensive Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns at the start of your turn." is that:

1- Czar and his team can be disabled at the start of the battle with toons like The Prisoner and Madam Fortune. (so, ok a lot of toons actually work in this way, but Czar has no description saying he can be disabled at the start of the battle)

2- IF you disabled Czar's team at the start of the battle, no matter if they cleanse their Passive Disable on them, you can disable the team again in the first turn. Sometimes in the second turn as well, and even some times at the 3 turn of the battle.

So, maybe Czar protection itself starts with their first turn and not at the start of the battle. Like Necropolis passive "Grant immunity to passive disable to all allies after the first turn of battle" which is clear. But even in that case, there is no reason to disable the team after the first turn.

3-Probably the trouble is not Czar itself but PASSIVE DISABLE. In that same post, I also proved an old bug. Passive disable at the start of the battle "does not stick". You can clearly see PD icon on the enemy when the camera moves to the arena, but just before the battle start, those icons vanish with no reason, skill, or talisman which prevents or clean PD.

The other well-known option is that the PD icon is currently still there but is not shown with any icon... a visual bug.

So there is a chance that there is something wrong deeper than Czar, and it is the way that PD works in the game.

Finally, there is another bug related to Czar. Also in that post. After some circumstances toons that are revived still are "protected" against PD. Which should not be possible because Czar protection only last until the toons die.

In any case, I agree its better to show problems, bugs, or doubts with screens or clear situations rather shouting angrily, because that does not help the community at all.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"