Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Ceeg & Team:

Thanks for the update! These SotN posts are great, and I'm glad that they are moving to quarterly in the future.

The art team continues to do an outstanding job - Blackbeard and the Siren look awesome.

Cernunnos is a cool choice for the next raid boss. As fate would have it, he has been quite present in my real life over the past several months - a common occurrence with this game, as I've noted many times previously. I was expecting his release to coincide more closely with Avalon, given the connection there.

I'm really curious to see what direction you'll take with Avalon, and I hope Cernunnos is an indication that the focus will be on old Celtic lore (in line with the song lyrics), rather than on more modern King Arthur focused interpretations. Even though original Celtic and Druid lore is sparse, there is a lot of good (neo-)Druid lore to refer to.

For instance, please consider a character based on Arawn (lord of Annwn), as depicted in the First Branch of the Mabinogion.

Finally, I strongly echo the comments here about the need for more inventory space - character slots and BoS slots especially. It's very frustrating that the existing space becomes a limiting factor so frequently.

Keep up the great work guys!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update Ceeg! Always good to see whats coming up and the new currency definitely sounds interesting, though how you implement will be everything!

Running through other peoples comments, there is lots I agree with:

PLEASE MORE CHAR SLOTS!

One that hasnt been mentioned - accessing the events tab without having to drop to the main screen everytime would be awesome!

And on the shop, having mega/monthly event rewards separated out in their own tab would be super useful. I feel like the rework was great for most things, but the event tab still packs out with a heap of scrolling all the time (and its a pain to get to, having to jump to the main screen first)

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    2 star colorless talisman evo rune shortage must be corrected. The large volume required to evolve the Cosmic talismans used them up fast, now many of us have massive amounts of 1 star a d 3 star but lack these w star. Can you make a trade option in store like you have for the evo bricks? After farming many cosmic dungeons only built up 170Attachment 8639
    While I still have thousands of 1 and 3 star Attachment 8640Attachment 8641
    Cosmic evo from 1 to 2 star eats 50 a pop so they depleat quick
    Attachment 8642
    Yep these are a problem! That said edsel I've been getting a heap from doing cosmic dungeons and also frontier dungeons. Even then though, its no where near enough and my 3* keep on stacking up while I cant evolve my 3* talismans! A bit of a balance here would be great. Probably cause a big drain on gold then though as more cosmics would get evolved!

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Yes! Remove keys from BoS is another must have!!
    That would also be great!

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I hate to just parrot Geodude but you must not being attempting to utilize the search functionality to its fullest. It is buggy and unresponsive just like the servers.
    Nah, I dont have too many problems with the system. Running ios, but I do notice its a bit slower on bluestacks android though. Still very much an improvement over what we had previously and my only real wish is that we can search cosmics too!

If it helps, you are better off using search than flicking through the types and scrolling. Yes, there are a few bugs that would be good to sort out, like not being able to click on a talisman while still in the character search. Those would be good, but I definitely feel that they need kudos for the search functionality because it has improved my quality of life about a thousand-fold!

That said, once filtered, it would also be great to be able to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    An option to order the characters by alphabet would be great (not by level then alphabet).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Ceeg & Team:

Thanks for the update! These SotN posts are great, and I'm glad that they are moving to quarterly in the future.

The art team continues to do an outstanding job - Blackbeard and the Siren look awesome.

Cernunnos is a cool choice for the next raid boss. As fate would have it, he has been quite present in my real life over the past several months - a common occurrence with this game, as I've noted many times previously. I was expecting his release to coincide more closely with Avalon, given the connection there.

I'm really curious to see what direction you'll take with Avalon, and I hope Cernunnos is an indication that the focus will be on old Celtic lore (in line with the song lyrics), rather than on more modern King Arthur focused interpretations. Even though original Celtic and Druid lore is sparse, there is a lot of good (neo-)Druid lore to refer to.

For instance, please consider a character based on Arawn (lord of Annwn), as depicted in the First Branch of the Mabinogion.

Finally, I strongly echo the comments here about the need for more inventory space - character slots and BoS slots especially. It's very frustrating that the existing space becomes a limiting factor so frequently.

Keep up the great work guys!
    Dude, you are a bastion of great commentary! Couldnt have put it better!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post

Nah, I dont have too many problems with the system. Running ios, but I do notice its a bit slower on bluestacks android though. Still very much an improvement over what we had previously and my only real wish is that we can search cosmics too!

If it helps, you are better off using search than flicking through the types and scrolling. Yes, there are a few bugs that would be good to sort out, like not being able to click on a talisman while still in the character search. Those would be good, but I definitely feel that they need kudos for the search functionality because it has improved my quality of life about a thousand-fold!

That said, once filtered, it would also be great to be able to:

Oh, pardon me. I guess since you don't experience bugs they don't exist. I wish I could experience the bug-free game your playing but the search is just horrible.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591