Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The only thing to improve about talismans is making the cosmic and bespoke searchable. THAT is truly annoying.

I'm loving the art or the new character, and I expect a pirate dungeon maybe?

The new event currency seems interesting, also I hope it finally put an end to the trouble of knowing which currency is to be used for which items. I don't even know if I'm wasting heroic frags or new currency frags.

Day 80 of waiting for Biker Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    The only thing to improve about talismans is making the cosmic and bespoke searchable. THAT is truly annoying.
    Really, that's the only thing that needs improving??? We must not be playing the same game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    How many toons are there total? Not 600. Whatever happened to singleton play? There should be incentive to run singleton teams besides in Gauntlet when it no longer refreshes. At least limit dupes to 3 of each.
    Raids threw that on it's head. Once we get that 3rd boss I imagine others will feel even more stretched thin as we have yet another set of strategies that will be geared towards that.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    I hate to just parrot Geodude but you must not being attempting to utilize the search functionality to its fullest. It is buggy and unresponsive just like the servers.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    - Please link back to announcement s if you are going to handle things this way -- locking the announcement thread then starting a secondary thread for discussion. Without a link back.. uses have to go find the actual announcement.

Not much to say about the announcement.. event currency.. yeah.. we'll see. On the surface it all just amounts to more frag types... but again we'll see. New character.. sure.. that's expected.. after all "characters make money", right?

- Need to designate old frags as old
    - Need to make Cosmic talismans searchable by augment
    - Need to "fold in" all awakenable characters so they don't ALL appear first on the list if "all classes " is chosen.
    - Need to stop stacking grind events on top of grind events
    - Need to fix Wasteland Ed's Fury
    - Need Avalon
    - Need Silent Planet
    - Don't need more repetitive dungeons built upon a template
    - Don't need more 750 frag characters that are unattainable other than miraculous luck or $200 worth of ironite.
    - Need better Clan Gold soul rewards.. why not God Frags???????
    Last edited by Durandal_LOTB; 07-30-2020 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Edited unfortunate typo on "Frags"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So the new raid boss is Cernunnos it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Character and Talismans slots are a MUST! right now. We need at least 1,000. New characters are being released by the second and also duplicate characters are becoming necessary for some parts of the game. 600 is just NOT enough anymore. Please increase the slots as soon as possible

OS
    Android
    an "equipp " set and an "unequipp set" option would be good regarding the talismans. why do i have to equip 6 individual talismans instead of equipp them all with just one click.

aside this more slots would be really nice, and a bit more longterm content. silent planet > isle of avalon, because of the replayability. but you did a pretty good job with the clans so far, i like it \m/

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  66ED1A53-2710-4DD3-99B6-83ADB9A6A025.jpeg
Views: 742
Size:  245.9 KB Had to do it.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings