OS
    iOS

Legacy of the Beast - State of the Nation - July 2020 Update Discussion

Discuss the State of the Nation here!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    With all the new characters to "collect" the character inventory slots will NEED to be expanded. By another 600 at least. Might as well throw in a new management system for all those new characters too.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    With all the new characters to "collect" the character inventory slots will NEED to be expanded. By another 600 at least. Might as well throw in a new management system for all those new characters too.
    I'll pass that on. 1200 is a lot of slots to jump to, but I am sure they will see what they can do.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    One hundred and fifty billion slots!
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    No mention of the abysmal state of customer service. Even with that fancy new use of zendesk (which has it's own bugs) it still takes weeks or months to get it answered or circumventing the system and pestering support staff (who some have full inboxes preventing us from contacting us even when they ask) just to get a treatment of symptoms with no resolution for the cause of the ticket.

Glad to see the switch to event currencies. The frags were a giant PITA even if you weren't colour blind. Will there be any way for those of us who have less than 5 of any of the frags to get those taken care of?

I'm still iffy on the constant addition of toons and talismans when pre-existing ones are still bugged and the new ones are often bugged. Fixing and slowing down would also help with the first point of customer service being a joke. It would be a easier to respond in a timely manner if things were cleaned up.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Yes plz. The more slots the better, for talismans too, etc. Could you just make all slots unlimited? Otherwise I think 1000 would be good for a while. So often now my inventories are full, and it's just a nuisance all around.

OS
    Android
    And any word on the awful state of the talisman management system? Are the devs working on it? It hasn't improved in months and is still so cumbersome and painful to use. I think it's my number one annoyance in the game. It's still full of long delays, still defaulting back to the start of the long toon and talisman lists all the time, forcing endless repetitive scrolling through all my toons and talismans countless times every time I switch them, not refreshing/displaying correctly for Equipped & Unequipped talismans, etc etc. In general, it's such a chore to use now, that I dread using it, and often avoid switching talismans as much as possible because it's such a time-consuming pain in the ass. So tedious and no fun at all. Plz get it working properly.
    Last edited by Geodude; 07-30-2020 at 05:10 AM.

OS
    iOS
    How many toons are there total? Not 600. Whatever happened to singleton play? There should be incentive to run singleton teams besides in Gauntlet when it no longer refreshes. At least limit dupes to 3 of each.

OS
    Android
    If we're going to recurring event currencies, something that would be really good idea to have now would be the ability to convert "some" of my frags, rather than being limited to converting "all" of them.

I've had many times where I'd like to convert "some" of my frags but not "all".

Simply having the "Convert" button pop up a dialog that gives you a + and - bar to select how many frags to convert.

Think a lot like the dialog when powering up talisman and character levels.

If we're going to have recurring event currencies, then this will really help!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    How many toons are there total? Not 600. Whatever happened to singleton play? There should be incentive to run singleton teams besides in Gauntlet when it no longer refreshes. At least limit dupes to 3 of each.
    About 450 so far. There are about 5-8 added monthly. There's no room for holding characters for sacrifice. Limiting dupes to 3 is not a fix. Slowing the number of new characters is a better solution. Since this is their main source of income, that won't happen. Expanding character and talisman slots is the only solution to this problem.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹