Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Seconded on these points - we need more slots as dupes are very useful in different parts of the game - esp raid boss.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    There is no reason to work with "slots". This is noob development. This game was developed by noobs 4 (!) years ago. Then it was bought by a new company which is not interested in a good user experience.
    The question is: why they are not interested?
    All I can read here from the "devs" and "community managers" is: blablabla

OS
    Android
    Wow, not one word about bug fixing.

OS
    iOS
    Blackbeard Pirate Eddie looks awesome. I only play this mess of a game because I love seeing Iron Maiden’s art translated in to animation for the game. So guess I’ll stick around to see him in action...

OS
    Android
    I love all the new characters and talis, just wish I had a place for them when I'm lucky enough to get them. Agreed we need more slots available, there's no question. But a better management system is something years overdue.

Then the next challenge is finding them and loading them up with talismans. Getting setup to play a dungeon or raid shouldn't take 30 mins.

The updated talis and toon finder was a right idea, but made it worse in so many other ways.

And BOS is a nightmare also. To get to my rare souls, I have to scroll endlessly down to get past talisman, keys, mythicals, legendarys, epics. Then it resets if I want more, I have to start the process again.

To sum up, before 100 new talis and toons are introduced, more room and better management systems need to be implemented.

OS
    Android
    2 star colorless talisman evo rune shortage must be corrected. The large volume required to evolve the Cosmic talismans used them up fast, now many of us have massive amounts of 1 star a d 3 star but lack these w star. Can you make a trade option in store like you have for the evo bricks? After farming many cosmic dungeons only built up 170Name:  Screenshot_20200730-113612_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1298
Size:  33.2 KB
    While I still have thousands of 1 and 3 star Name:  Screenshot_20200730-113543_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1049
Size:  231.3 KBName:  Screenshot_20200730-113509_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1191
Size:  215.2 KB
    Cosmic evo from 1 to 2 star eats 50 a pop so they depleat quick
    Name:  Screenshot_20200730-113727_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  327.7 KB
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    And BOS is a nightmare also. To get to my rare souls, I have to scroll endlessly down to get past talisman, keys, mythicals, legendarys, epics. Then it resets if I want more, I have to start the process again.
    Yes! Remove keys from BoS is another must have!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the Nation update but tbh it felt really short... it looked more like just bigger weekly news....

However, the currency update, in theory, looks fine and less chaotic so it would be welcome!

But pls we still are looking forward to:

--Ability to swap/equip/unequip talismans set in one move. Like holding a tali for 2 sec to select the whole set.

--Ability to search/filter/group for Cosmic Augmentations.

--Improvement in the ticket system reply. At least a human response, knowledge about the bug/problem would be appreciated.

-- Still no mention to 3 sec autoplay ?

-- Quality control.

-- Dupes are now an important part of the game, it would not hurt find a way to distinguish one dupe to the other. Even more when they are places iin different slot at my screen team vs raid team screen vs gauntlet

--Keys and Souls separation from Bos.

Thanks
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    2 star colorless talisman evo rune shortage must be corrected.
    They did.. Trooper dungeon Hard difficulty drops them a great deal.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    So... silly question... How did you collect so many of the 3* colorless talisman evo runes? I run out of them all the time. They say run Underworld on Madness, but the drop rates for me have been really crappy.
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream