Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The dungeon is really beautiful guys, top 3 probably next to Samurai and Halloween dungeons.

About the rewards, there seems to be a problem with the Cosmic Talismans, at least Blight Talismans at the Store can't be evolved. Can you fix this, please?

Thanks.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Dropped another 99 souls, finally got the fkr.. Arg billy! Let the grind begin.

OS
    Android
    Nice artwork, too bad I got app freeze half time on insanity.

OS
    Android
    Can't play Insanity at all. Always freezes on the Madam round. Tried different teams with nothing better. Please can this be looked into?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Can't play Insanity at all. Always freezes on the Madam round. Tried different teams with nothing better. Please can this be looked into?
    I used to have constant crashing issues... updated my hardware (new device) and now.. nothing crashes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I used to have constant crashing issues... updated my hardware (new device) and now.. nothing crashes.
    Crashes have decreased for me as well but I haven't changed device. Still a ton of disconnects from the still not fixed servers

My guess is there is something going on between the player's teams and the team with Madam that is causing longer calculations from the interaction of abilities, talismans and passives. I've noticed every time the app really struggles its on a more complicated interaction.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've had a new phone for a few months now (What, start of the year?). Never had crashing issues before on my old device, never had any issues since the new phone until right now. Runs smoother than butter. Other people are reporting issues on Insanity. I'm doubting it's an issue with my device

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    I had several hard freezes while using Max Cyborg Eddie (With Valhalla and Bespoke), and the freezes always happened soon after the Giant Talisman's unblockable freeze effect happened. Cyborg seems to have caused the game to enter unbreakable loops before, but this is the first time I've seen the game lock-up completely. Did you still have freezes with any other Eddies?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I get freezes on both Hard and Madness, using Cyborg. Will swap him out and see what happens.

Update:
    Changed to Odin and Grim Reaper..no freezes in Hard or Madness but as per bleow around 3min now.
    Last edited by mikus666; 08-02-2020 at 05:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I had several hard freezes while using Max Cyborg Eddie (With Valhalla and Bespoke), and the freezes always happened soon after the Giant Talisman's unblockable freeze effect happened. Cyborg seems to have caused the game to enter unbreakable loops before, but this is the first time I've seen the game lock-up completely. Did you still have freezes with any other Eddies?
    I tried a few other teams just now, I've had one or two that seem okay. Viking seems to work okay, though it takes 3 minutes. It does definitely look to be a Cyborg / Giant problem, as my Thor had similar issues (He wears Giants). Might just stick with Madness, honestly lol