OS
    Android

Cyborg ed crashing navigator dungon

I mean title makes it self explanatory but dosnt seem to matter the round or if you use PD on the dungon still freezes and requires a force close it kinda of annoying for an LT Dungon

OS
    Android
    That's one of the new challengens: Find a team that doesen't crash LotBugs

OS
    iOS
    Gonna lump a few bugs into this thread.. if that’s OK.

1) I found a team that reliably crashes the new dungeon on the first attack. Wanted to go my own way, even though I realize Scream For Me Marks is probably the fastest solve for this dungeon. So... It seems as though Crusader w/Bespoke coupled with Demon Prince Bealz crashes the app on first attack, whether it’s 3x auto or 1x manual, and no matter who takes the first swing.

*Edit*: I was also using Lantern on Bealz. This certainly didn’t HELP the problem.

I can work around this ^^ for this dungeon, but it’s a problem... it seems like the app can’t resolve Crusader’s healing-does-damage skill with Bealz’s damage-causes-healing skill. That’s my best guess, anyway. If that’s what’s going on, it means someone could stick these two guys on an arena defense team and crash the app for any and all attackers. Are we seeing why this is a problem? There has to be a workaround so that these characters can coexist... (Without doing infinite damage, please. Though “a lot” would be nice.)

2) Perfect Hit + Perfect Hit = swing and a miss?

Scream for Me, as mentioned ^^ is great for the new dungeon. Especially as he can now hold Forge and Blight. Wrathchild seems to be working as intended with his Perfect Hit skill to compliment him. However, my inclination is to add Cosmic Lilith for her immunities... and to fit her with her bespoke cosmic.

Turns out when you have a Wrathchild granting “lands with perfect hit” and a Lilith cosmic granting “lands with perfect hit” abilities, your toons start to miss. Something seems to be overwriting something (which shouldn’t matter... both abilities read very similar) and/but/which turns both abilities off? I don’t know if there is something screwy with the Lilith bespoke or what, but removing the Lilith Bespoke solves the problem and decreases my win time by about 30 seconds (from like a 1:20 average to about 40 seconds).

Some clarity on these issues would be very welcome. Crusader/Demon Prince Bealz teams crashed the dungeon 8/8 on first attack, but removing either toon from the equation let the battle proceed at normal speeds.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 08-05-2020 at 02:22 PM.