Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Damn...if I had all that completed I would have quit a long time ago. I'd hate to see another long term player leave, but it might be good to take an extended break. I've done it twice myself. When I've come back, even without new worlds or content, at least I have a lot of achievements to chase and new toons to acquire. I know, doesn't sound like much fun, but it works for me. I don't play any other mobile game. When I quit prior to Night City I only came back when I got an email announcing it's release. After I beat it, I quit again. I only came back because I wanted something else to do than read about Covid all day. I still have enough to keep me occupied for a while, I think. Maybe not until Avalon...these month long events are giving me a reason to go after the old achievements. Once I get them all I'll be in the same boat as you, Yup; aside from being #1 in arena and gauntlet, but I literally don't care about those aspects of the game enough to want to try.

OS
    Android
    This will be my second time taking a break. I don't see how done players who have been playing longer than me are still in it, side from the collection aspect. I started just before the first anniversary and have enjoyed the game and grated seeing it go downhill from where it was in the beginning. I still love my collection, but the new stuff is just not innovative or new. It's only rehashed characters that already exist. I only started writing to awaken characters and don't really feel it's worth it. Looks I said before, the arena and gauntlet are the only places where you can really play the game. Putting your phone on auto and setting it down to run is not playing. It's also no longer enjoyable to me. I'm going to stick around in the forum and discord to see the changes. I'll them decide if and when I'll come back to play more than extremely passively.

OS
    Android
    Fair decision, Huck. Every time I quit and came back, it felt fun again, if not entirely new. The devs just need to understand that regular NEW content is what will keep new players. Toons and talismans and frontier dungeons do not count as new content. They can keep releasing all those too, but give us worlds at regular intervals.

Also...whatever happened to adding insanity difficulty to the older worlds? I thought they said they were gonna do that. That'd open the door to more missions, plus get us to play the older worlds more often aside from boss runs.

OS
    Android
    Over the years I've learned the developers say a lot and do very little. The bugs have only gotten worse and nothing has been done to resolve them. Just released new shiny toons and a smoke and mirror act and problem solved. Only those who are new and don't understand fall for the spin.

OS
    iOS
    Quite honestly, Candy Crush offers more sense of "achievement" than this app does.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Quite honestly, Candy Crush offers more sense of "achievement" than this app does.
    Plus they make all their money without FOMO baiting and they get rid of most of their bugs before the new content goes live.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The game has been pretty stale as of late, yes.
    Sure, there are new dungeons and characters, but it's all more of the same.

I wonder if we're gonna see some truly new stuff in the form of game modes at some point.

OS
    Android
    I believe Silent Planet is supposed to offer a new game mode, but they have been awfully silent about it. Plus, based on their last SOTN, it won't release until next year so it'll be a while.

OS
    iOS
    Character fusions!!!!!!!

Make those duplicate drops actually WORTH something.

Combine 2 or more identical characters to boost the abilities of one character.. basically allow duplicate characters to be used in the same manner as Skill Shards or final awakening objects...

------------------

Examples....

I have 2 Gunner Pumpkins with no skill shards applied to either.... I can fuse them to be left with 1 Gunner Pumpkin with 1 skill shard applied.

I could move from 5 purple stars on Navigator Ed to 5 red stars if I have 6 duplicate Navigator Eds to fuse (total 7 Navigators). But maybe drop it back down to 3 rather than the increased 6 objects.

------------------

Leave the existing routes in place, just add a new route.. this then adds a "quest for duplicates" factor to the app.

You could be stingy with it by adding fuse tokens required if you wish to fuse duplicates.

--------------------------------------------------

Gauntlet.. Let me "sweep" lower levels... If I've repeatedly beat Gauntlet F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, etc. without a single loss in 2 or 3 seasons.... let me merely sweep the battles and not have to sit through them. Just skip the actual battles. It's such a time waster to repeatedly have to go through these stages when they are mindless and never a challenge.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Character fusions!!!!!!!

Make those duplicate drops actually WORTH something.

Combine 2 or more identical characters to boost the abilities of one character.. basically allow duplicate characters to be used in the same manner as Skill Shards or final awakening objects...

------------------

Examples....

I have 2 Gunner Pumpkins with no skill shards applied to either.... I can fuse them to be left with 1 Gunner Pumpkin with 1 skill shard applied.

I could move from 5 purple stars on Navigator Ed to 5 red stars if I have 6 duplicate Navigator Eds to fuse (total 7 Navigators). But maybe drop it back down to 3 rather than the increased 6 objects.

------------------

Leave the existing routes in place, just add a new route.. this then adds a "quest for duplicates" factor to the app.

You could be stingy with it by adding fuse tokens required if you wish to fuse duplicates.

--------------------------------------------------

Gauntlet.. Let me "sweep" lower levels... If I've repeatedly beat Gauntlet F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, etc. without a single loss in 2 or 3 seasons.... let me merely sweep the battles and not have to sit through them. Just skip the actual battles. It's such a time waster to repeatedly have to go through these stages when they are mindless and never a challenge.
    These all sound interesting but I really think you're postulating outside of our developers skill set. Let's wait for them to learn how to program what's already in the game before we give them new mechanics to screw up.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591