Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I ran just under 1k lab battles and pulled alittle over 600 yellow evo shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Trying to farm yellow bricks and receive purple ones gives the idea of lower drop rate. Just like Powerslave dungeon and blue and green stuff.

To me, it is very simple "problem" to solve: restrict dungeon prizes to dungeon limitations:

- Powerslave: only green bricks
    - Samurai: only red bricks
    - Mystic: only blue bricks
    - Labyrintht: only yellow bricks
    - Infernal: only purple bricks

This way players could farm exactly the brick color they looking for. If devs worry about being too easy, then keep colorless bricks to dilute the rewards.

This exactly same logic was used to ask for 2 new BNW dungeons, to separate one for each class at the last and only Q&A. Although devs have said it was simple to implement, nothing changes until now.

OS
    Android
    There may be a few problems with class specific dungeons. If you dont have that particular key you would have to spend resources to purchase keys. With dungeons dropping multi colors that at least gives you options especially if you dont have the toons for fast times. Most agree the mystic dungeon is the least favorite to run.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    There may be a few problems with class specific dungeons. If you dont have that particular key you would have to spend resources to purchase keys. With dungeons dropping multi colors that at least gives you options especially if you dont have the toons for fast times. Most agree the mystic dungeon is the least favorite to run.
    Sorry, because I fail to explane my thought properly. My ideia it to change only the 5 dungeons I mentioned, keeping the other places like gangland and airstrip (Raven's Altar drops all 6 bricks? I not sure about that).

Its is about dungeons restricted to one single class rewarding the correspondent brick class. Other dungeons, with other restrictions, may continue as the where designed.