So I've been away from the game for what I'd say has been just around 2 years or so. Last time I was playing was when the brave new world stuff had just come out and if I recall correctly when the book of souls toons were brand new. Decided to jump back into the game now and wow there's so much new stuff that I feel completely lost, almost like a new player. So far I'm doing alright with my old team setup (Cyborg Eddie, assassin golden son, Wrath, Magus corrupted rescuer) but I'm starting to hit a hard roadblock on Night City, and it's just normal difficulty! Given that I have none of these new toons at my disposal, I was just wondering where I should start from to take my team to the next level.

I'm just pretty lost as far as new meta goes, given that I've found some sub level 80 4* teams that I couldn't beat in pvp due to the ridiculous passives and buffs that some of the new toons give. And also just in general know if any of my old toons are actually still useful lol. Cyborg Eddie was the hottest guy around back then, but he feels a bit weaker to me now. As secondary options I still have my carriage rider and Grim Reaper Eddies but they aren't as decked out. Still got some other interesting toons in my team like Lady Azov, gunner corrupt rescuer and warrior troll along with a couple of valkyries that I haven't completely maxed, but I'm wondering if I just need to start digging for a completely new team at this point. And sorry for the wall of text lol, it's just been a lot to take in.