Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    First of all, welcome back!

Second of all, I'd say one thing to know is these days it's more about the talismans and which toon can wear them. Cyborg is supposed to be a beast when fully awakened. My Grim Reaper Ed is fully maxed and he's great. A lot of toons have character specific cosmic talismans which make them even better.

Work on getting tons of iron coins, going to the PvP store and buying all the relics. It's a long grind, but it's what was needed back when Night City came out. That and toons that can stun so the enemy never gets a chance to take a turn.

My biggest piece of advice though is to not take the game too seriously and don't get caught up in the FOMO. Most things are obtainable at some point. Take it slow and don't try to beat everything as fast a possible or get every new toon or talisman as fast as possible. Don't sweat it if you don't get the new shiny toy. Do this and you likely won't get burnt out of the game too quickly. Just have fun with it.

Oh, and join a good clan and join their discord. Work together on the raid bosses to max your points for the best rewards. Get good talisman set ups and max them out.

Again, welcome back and take it easy. Playing to get everything as soon as it's released will only make you leave again sooner than later.

Have fun!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    First of all, welcome back!

My Grim Reaper Ed is fully maxed and he's great. A lot of toons have character specific cosmic talismans which make them even better.
    Hey there Ironstyle, where did you farm the occult awakening shards for Grim Reaper Ed? I still need 4 to max him out.
    LOCUST-8157

Current Champion - Grim Reaper Eddie
    Clan - East End Eddies

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCUST View Post
    Hey there Ironstyle, where did you farm the occult awakening shards for Grim Reaper Ed? I still need 4 to max him out.
    The Mystic Night dungeon drops them very rarely and their always available during sac events
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    The Mystic Night dungeon drops them very rarely and their always available during sac events
    Thanks for the info! What exactly is a 'sac' event?

Cheers
    LOCUST-8157

Current Champion - Grim Reaper Eddie
    Clan - East End Eddies