Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The streaming went actually better than we expected, good for that. Also, it got the community talking the whole previous week about that, so nice well done!

About the topics and timing, my 2 cents... a sneak peek about the dungeon just a few hours previous their release is not super useful, and it doesn't create any hype because you are gonna release the dungeon minutes after that... Maybe one day before? Dunno. Also related, pls keep in mind different time zones for streaming, for Europe the streaming was maybe a bit late, and the dungeon release is at midnight, so it almost loses the whole purpose of streaming... I mean, why I'd bother to wait for the streaming if next day I'll have the dungeon right away to play?

Again, just feedback, any word from the team in any media is welcome, even more, new and better ways of communication. This one ended up being fun to watch live with the community. Thanks guys.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    The streaming went actually better than we expected, good for that. Also, it got the community talking the whole previous week about that, so nice well done!

About the topics and timing, my 2 cents... a sneak peek about the dungeon just a few hours previous their release is not super useful, and it doesn't create any hype because you are gonna release the dungeon minutes after that... Maybe one day before? Dunno. Also related, pls keep in mind different time zones for streaming, for Europe the streaming was maybe a bit late, and the dungeon release is at midnight, so it almost loses the whole purpose of streaming... I mean, why I'd bother to wait for the streaming if next day I'll have the dungeon right away to play?

Again, just feedback, any word from the team in any media is welcome, even more, new and better ways of communication. This one ended up being fun to watch live with the community. Thanks guys.
    I definitely considered the timezone issue, I just couldn't fit the stream in that would have worked for as many countries as possible. Next time, it will definitely be in a better time slot (like 10am PST?) and I can maybe set up for the day before the Dungeon is to be released. Appreciate the feedback!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I wouldn't say the community is "filled" with bad blood... people, in general, RARELY post "everything is great!" on the internet. So, negative comments will ALWAYS outweigh positive ones anywhere about anything. If things bother you that much, perhaps you're a bit too attached to some silly little app?

I've considered dropping out and I do play much less these days.. but that's more due to lack of anything new, not any issues or bugs.. in fact I think in a year I've only filed one ticket. And I don't believe I've EVER filed more than one ticket that wasn't directly related to a purchase issue. If you're filing a ticket a month or more often and they AREN'T related to purchases....... I think you may need to reset your overall expectations. I know they set up "events" to seem like a job... but it's just some silly little mobile app designed to take your money... not be your life's blood.
    The bad blood is mostly in Facebook groups and discord servers so it's easy to miss and avoid (fun fact Joms is considered a joke in quite a few of them especially after the gold issue).

My expectation is that things work as advertised. All of my tickets (aside from the colour blind issues) is when things don't work properly or I don't get my rewards from a facet of the game which is usually raids and gauntlet.

You seem to think I'm too invested or obsessed with this game which is not the case. Instead I'm just not being passive when things don't work I report it and move on.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I definitely considered the timezone issue, I just couldn't fit the stream in that would have worked for as many countries as possible. Next time, it will definitely be in a better time slot (like 10am PST?) and I can maybe set up for the day before the Dungeon is to be released. Appreciate the feedback!
    One day before at least would be awesome, so if you can't watch it live is still interesting see it later and with that, you also solve the timezones situation.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    ... random stuff...

You simply come across as a very angry, sad, individual. You appear to not be able to have a decent conversation without insults and jabs. I hope things improve for you and you manage to get a handle on whatever it is making you so unpleasant.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You simply come across as a very angry, sad, individual. You appear to not be able to have a decent conversation without insults and jabs. I hope things improve for you and you manage to get a handle on whatever it is making you so unpleasant.
    Edit: in hopeful attempt to bring this back to peaceful discussion. If you were insulted I do honestly apologize as that was not my intention and my attempt at a light tone I failed to convey it and reading it back as you did I can see where I went wrong. I did honestly think you would find it funny that a lot of players who got so invested they would fight each other would latch on to a clan that was proud to state their clan on the forums.

I fill out bug reports both to get any resources and to better the app. When I encounter a bug my ticket isn't just "it's broken" but it includes what I experienced (bug), what I expected (intended behavior) and either steps to replicate or if I was unable to replicate either because of lack of materials (don't have another Sand of Blood to replicate a Raid bug) or just didn't have the bandwidth. I don't just pile on tickets either. If I experience the issue again I reply to my existing ticket.

Would I like others to also fill out tickets yes and no. On the one hand more tickets mean more data for how wide spread the error is. On the other hand more tickets mean an increase in the backlog.

My main complaint with the tickets taking weeks and months is those events. If I experience an error with an event (for instance with the Pirate dungeon I ran into an issue that had previously only happened in raids) it doesn't mean much when the event is already over and there is no longer a bug to fix and if you unfortunately got the wrong support agent you won't get anything out of it aside from "that shouldn't have happened" and a closed ticket with no chance for response.

I am also fearful because I am seeing an increase in the few discords I am in of players who get one of the overflows that will not go away and they are locked out for entire events.

Do I want to have to bring up concerns on a stream meant to show off something (again move it back to more than a few hours before launch for maximum impact) but when we don't feel heard on the forums, facebook, twitter, or our tickets, we're going to attempt to engage with the new method of twitch streams. I would love to just sit back and get excited about the content but instead there is still the concern of "don't get too hyped, there is no assurance I'll get to experience it.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 08-07-2020 at 10:32 PM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    TicketMaster strikes again, an absolutely terrifying sight.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    (fun fact Joms is considered a joke in quite a few of them especially after the gold issue).
    Is that jealousy I hear?
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    TicketMaster strikes again, an absolutely terrifying sight.

Is that jealousy I hear?
    Why would I be jealous? My clan does perfectly fine and while I appreciate the attempt at an insulting nickname I'm not that evil.

In a serious response, please see my response to your clan mate. I honestly thought you guys would also find it funny that obsessive players hated you guys that much.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 08-07-2020 at 10:36 PM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Why would anyone find Joms as the butt of a joke. As far as clan related issues we have been quiet about any so called achievements, podium placements or clan related comments.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I don't particularly care who hates me and who doesn't. You can do whatever you want. If making fun of me or my clan makes you happy then go for it, only speaks about you. I'm not sure if you noticed but the guys from Joms were always the most helpful people around here, before the forum deteriorated into a whining fest with almost no value. Repeating something a million times is the same as shouting at the sky and hoping it will bring the rain.

To get back to the actual topic of this thread. It's always good to see some initiative and streaming of upcoming content is a cool idea. Agreed about the timing, it was at midnight in my timezone and it would be simpler if I just went to sleep and saw the dungeon in the morning.
    Some studio action would also be interesting, maybe some concept art or reasoning and inspiration behind new introductions (especially ones that have little relation to Maiden). With covid situation that's probably off the table for a while but at least some of it can be talked about from home. All in all a nice idea that can certainly be improved in the future.

P.S. Stop bringing clans into everything people, if one person does or says something it doesn't mean that's the view of the whole clan. It's still a pretty loosely bound group of people.
    Last edited by Mateja; 08-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings