Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why would anyone find Joms as the butt of a joke. As far as clan related issues we have been quiet about any so called achievements, podium placements or clan related comments.
    From what I've seen in those groups there are a few reasons Joms isn't liked by others and a lot of that stems from the fact that you all have your clan in your signature.

(please don't shoot the messenger, I'm just condensing what I've seen and heard and not claiming to agree or disagree)

1. To others it appears that you guys gang up on other players when it could be just players who agreeing with each other.

2. The fact that you guys do tend to have personal insults (calling me a "sad individual", every interaction with Saints_sin) in comments when there is a disagreement.

3. The negative gold issue that you guys got attributed to and the story is that you guys were so dumb enough to out yourselves as cheaters (I don't actually fully remember this so that could be a bunch of hearsay)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I don't particularly care who hates me and who doesn't. You can do whatever you want. If making fun of me or my clan makes you happy then go for it, only speaks about you. I'm not sure if you noticed but the guys from Joms were always the most helpful people around here, before the forum deteriorated into a whining fest with almost no value. Repeating something a million times is the same as shouting at the sky and hoping it will bring the rain.

To get back to the actual topic of this thread. It's always good to see some initiative and streaming of upcoming content is a cool idea. Agreed about the timing, it was at midnight in my timezone and it would be simpler if I just went to sleep and saw the dungeon in the morning.
    Some studio action would also be interesting, maybe some concept art or reasoning and inspiration behind new introductions (especially ones that have little relation to Maiden). With covid situation that's probably off the table for a while. All in all a nice idea that can certainly be improved in the future.

P.S. Stop bringing clans into everything people, if one person does or says something it doesn't mean that's the view of the whole clan. It's still a pretty loosely bound group of people.
    Again, I'm not saying whether or not I hate you and I am now seeing that my attempt at a light-hearted "look at what these others have convinced themselves of" was poorly misjudged.

As you can see in my signature I understand that my constant calling out of the the ticketing issue appears to be just as fruitful as yelling at a cloud. But I will keep bringing it up in the relevant threads until it is fixed.

I do agree there is a lot of potential for these streams but it seems like both the timing was just not great (but hey, first stream so lessons can be learned and acted on).

My suggestion for the streams: Finding a time that works well for the whole world won't be easy so instead of modifying that too much (let it just be a time that works great for the team)have it predate the content being teased enough that those who are sleeping can rewatch the stream and have some dedicated place for Q&A for those players. This could be on any or all of Facebook, this forum, or twitter.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I won't quote all of the above, too much text.

People focus too much on clans and who belongs to which clan. I can have my opinion and my clanmate has his opinion, a lot of things are interpreted as ganging up merely because of our signatures. We're not the only clan who puts their affiliation in signature either. There is and was a bunch of others. Again, whatever a clan member does, is not what clan as a whole does. Your "lighthearted" comments came off as everything but lighthearted.

We agree on some topics, disagree on others, fight a bit and all's well. That's what internet is like. As for interactions with some extremely misguided pieces of work - only insults come through, reasoning and logic won't help there. I tried.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    We can't change how others view us but we can change how we act and how we respond. I noticed that my tone wasn't conveyed properly and instead of insulting I apologized.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Imo, when your signature says member of 'clan x', like it or not, what you say becomes somewhat representative of your clan, and you really shouldn't be spewing off the mouth and acting like a twat and not expect it to garner a negative impression of your clan, especially when multiple members do it often. Represent!

It's similar to when someone who works for some company x posts something inflammatory online, forgetting about the company logo at the bottom of their post, then gets reprimanded by their company and has to send out an apology stating what they posted was not representative of their company, or their company fires them, stating the same. Just my thoughts. Take it outside people