OS
    iOS

What characters can inflict Punishment?

I haven’t gotten started on the inflict Punishment event challenge for Navigator’s Revenge because it was my lowest priority. I have every other one finished except for that one. The challenge expires later on today, but I realized that the goal is to inflict it only 50 times. That’s not that much, I should be able to knock it out pretty quickly before the challenge expires, if I have the right characters to do it.

I understand Ancient Mariner has the Punishment skill, but unfortunately I don’t have him. I know Iron Maiden Eddie can use the skill, and I DO have him, but his chance of inflicting Punishment is only 35%.

Is there any other characters or even talismans that utilize the Punishment skill?

OS
    iOS
    You could use e.g. Ingami Dog Spirit. It's only using his power skill, but then it affects all enemies.
    This means you can easily have that effiect about 15 times per run.

OS
    Android
    Present talismans have a chance too. Can't remember any others so I'll link you a handy spreadsheet Deathbat made. You'll see it's easy to understand and it has all characters (maybe not the latest few, I'm not sure) along with positive and negative effects. It saved me a lot of pain in the past.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Mateja; 08-07-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    You could also visit this site (https://lotbgamer.com), where you can check for skills.

But it's also some characters behind the most recent ones.

Or the more official one, which for me doesn't look complete either: http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...en/punishment/

OS
    Android
    Dark Lilith passive, Wrath's fury

OS
    Android
    I used Wrath's fury. Ran with an Eddie that only had a passive so all furies were done by Wrath; it didn't take many runs to complete.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Blue ghost
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    wrath fury, cosmic valhalla maiden talis, mother russia, ass werewolf, fenir, executioner ed fury, present talis