OS
    iOS

G Werewolf Basic Broke

I’ve submitted two tickets about this issue. Considering how long this toon has been in the game, it’s “urgent” now or it never will be.

G. Werewolf is supposed to generate power according to the # of golden effect on his target.

He doesn’t.

This is a very simple bug to see and 100% repeatable. No power is ever generated from Werewolf’s basic attack. (Invincibility and immunity do happen.)

Thank you for your time..
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Could you do some screenshots and posted them here? https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...eo-Bugs!/page2 Maybe we got some attention to these bugs going around in one clean and sharp post... *shrug emoji
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    In theory.. I can’t seem to get screenshots onto the forum from my phone, where I do most of my posting. But I’ll try to remember when on Google Play.

So... next major update, when the iOS users get left behind ;-). (Maybe before then...)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    In theory.. I can’t seem to get screenshots onto the forum from my phone, where I do most of my posting. But I’ll try to remember when on Google Play.

So... next major update, when the iOS users get left behind ;-). (Maybe before then...)
    It's not an iOS/Android issue. The forum just has a really dumb method for photo embedding that is clunky even on desktop.

I usually just email myself the screenshot from my phone and open the email on desktop.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, what I wrote was too different ideas and may have been confusing.

I think the Mobile forum is somewhat limited. I don’t identify this as an iOS or Android issue, but rather a Mobile internet limitation. If it is possible to upload pics from the mobile site, I am not savvy enough to figure it out.

iOS users have traditionally received major updates 2-12 hours after Android users. I don’t know if this is still the case, but it is really the only reason I downloaded the game on Google Play when I already had it on my phone. The implication was that I don’t really intend to use Google Play again until I need to (i.e., next major update).

OS
    Android
    Ah, that makes a lot more sense.

Really funny how the team still has figured out how to roll out updates. It really is as simple as not forcing the client side update until that update has reached all of the markets and they have had plenty of updates to figure out how early they need to get it to Apple if they want to force the update by a set date/time.

Do I personally think using iOS is a bad idea, yes, but an even worse idea is to not have your product on both platforms.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591