OS
    Android

Talisman search function is pretty neat

So, I was looking for some specific talismans, for event challenges, and to save having to scroll through things, I tried the search function

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the search can find equipped talismans, and even tells you which character has them equipped.

This makes swapping out talismans for particular purposes soooo much easier !

OS
    Android
    Yep, search function is great, in theory, and helps a lot now. It *should* be awesome once they fix it to include the cosmics in the results, which is sorely missing right now. They are supposedly working on a fix now, so eagerly awaiting this. There are so many other bugs/issues that really hamper the talisman system though, and these are well documented elsewhere. Hope they get this system up to snuff soon.

OS
    Android
    Is there some sort of line in the code that says I don't get this amazing search function everyone talks about?

Constantly I get the "no talismans to equip" message which is hilarious when it coincides with the "talisman over inventory limit" message.

You can't search both talismans and characters so you'll have to scroll for one of them.

Talismans can no longer group by type unless you have all of them at the same level.

Search function just doesn't work half the time.

Searching is laggy/delayed across multiple device types

But with all of those negatives, there are some positives. They did include partial string searches so I can search "Etern" and get both eternity and eternal even though I can't think of a reason why. Still nice to be able to just search yg and not have to remember how to spell Yggdrasil.

While the benefits are nice, I'm a firm believer in that QoL updates shouldn't be pushed out unless they actually improve QoL and for me, my L still has low Q when it comes to talisman management. The only difference is why talisman management takes forever. If talisman management was a once in a blue moon thing this wouldn't be so bad, but right now, talisman set ups is more important than character set ups in a decent chunk of the game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Ya, search is good in theory, but buggy and incomplete now. Try a search for 'power' to find those talis. Ugh. Overall the talis system is a mess and needs a lot of work. The search function, as primitive as it is, is one of the few positives with the talis system for me, though vastly overshadowed by the sea of other nasty problems that make it a sluggish, buggy, tedious experience to be avoided whenever possible. Could be good if they put some work into it and get it all working properly, but we all know how that goes.