OS
    Android

Want to join an active clan

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for an active LotB clan.

I stopped playing with my former clan because unfortunately from 20 members only 10 where more or less active. I was a member there since LotB started with clans (when was that? End of 2019?).

Allow me a few words about myself.

I am playing this game since the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017 and this without forcing anything because it is a game and not my life. I play computer games for pleasure and not for challenge

In LotB I am online at least twice a day. On workdays in the morning I’m doing my SoT by autoplay. In the evening I play my SoT for my troopers and after that autoplay. Sometimes I fight in dungeons and if it is worth it the active quests.

I don't do PvP that much. Right now I am Warlord III. If I stay there, fine with me. If I will fall back, I won't care .

On the weekend I play quests, again if they are worth it and sometimes dungeons and this twice a day.

I fight Gauntlets if the toons are worth it.

Since there were Raids in this game, I fought nearly all of my SoB every day.

What I am looking for:

A clan with active players on daily bases.

Polite and respectful to each other.

Languages: English or German

I'm not a ‘chatter’. If you have an active chatting clan, I won't be part of it.

I don't have accounts in discord, facebook, WhatsApp, Telegraph or any other social network. I don't need it so I won't join any of these.

I'm not looking for new friends and I don't want to talk about me, my life or any private topics.

I just want to play the game with a group of like-minded individuals.

If you are interested in having a guy like me as a clan member, feel free to answer this post.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

V/R

MasterOD-8458

BTW: I left my clan today at approx. 09:00 p.m. so right now I'm in cool down phase

OS
    Android
    Clans like to communicate. Best of luck but you aren't going to get as many offers by saying "I don't want to talk with you".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    How would you know they’re like minded if you don’t communicate with them?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Most clans that are successful at raiding do at least some coordination. At the very least, they have rules that help make the raids go smoothly. You don't need to spend a lot of time chatting on discord, but it's reasonable for a clan to want you to check in once a week or so and see if there's anything new they want you to be doing for the raid. At its simplest, Discord is a website with a free signup/account. It's actually easier to get access to there than this forum here.

If there are clans that raid well without communication, cool. Maybe one of them will take you in. But if you were to widen your net just a little and agree to minimal Discord use, you'd have a much easier time finding a good clan.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I wonder why no one cracks your door open and wants you to apply 😂. Just don’t understand ... 🤭.

Honestly bro, not willing to communicate is a no-go in this game. If you don’t change your attitude towards that you won’t find a comfortable and successful clan. Just a good advice.

Cheers, Caesar 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/