https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...767128577?s=20

Due to my power being out, I've been unable to post this for a few days. So, I am going to post it here and skip the first two events.

Warrior Siren: We already saw this enemy in the Navigator's Revenge dungeon, but what I am curious about is what sort of talismans will be available alongside her. Maybe we can get more Nautical Shards with this event?
Final Frontier: So Final Frontier Ed got buffed during the late July patch. This is probably an event that gives some sort of bespoke talisman for him, or maybe even a surprise awakening for him? Who knows. I just hope it isn't frontier talismans.
Gauntlet Season 8: A new sentinel joins the gauntlet. Since the background for this month's event art is based on pirate stuff, we can't really guess accurately as to what this new character will be at this time.
Seadevil's Luck: Boss run for a new character? Maybe? I have no clue; Boss Runs are used for multiple different purposes.
Wicked Temptations: Again, unsure as to what this is related to. Hopefully it's something fun, since BoS events can be boring occasionally.

What do you guys think? In addition, does this month seem to have less events than usual or is it just me?