Thread: August Events

OS
    iOS

August Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...767128577?s=20

Due to my power being out, I've been unable to post this for a few days. So, I am going to post it here and skip the first two events.

Warrior Siren: We already saw this enemy in the Navigator's Revenge dungeon, but what I am curious about is what sort of talismans will be available alongside her. Maybe we can get more Nautical Shards with this event?
    Final Frontier: So Final Frontier Ed got buffed during the late July patch. This is probably an event that gives some sort of bespoke talisman for him, or maybe even a surprise awakening for him? Who knows. I just hope it isn't frontier talismans.
    Gauntlet Season 8: A new sentinel joins the gauntlet. Since the background for this month's event art is based on pirate stuff, we can't really guess accurately as to what this new character will be at this time.
    Seadevil's Luck: Boss run for a new character? Maybe? I have no clue; Boss Runs are used for multiple different purposes.
    Wicked Temptations: Again, unsure as to what this is related to. Hopefully it's something fun, since BoS events can be boring occasionally.

What do you guys think? In addition, does this month seem to have less events than usual or is it just me?

OS
    Android
    There does seem to be a lot less new content which I'm all for.

I don't think the new gauntlet toon will be related to the month's theme as I don't recall them ever relating to other events and have usually been their own thing as they are a 10 week endeavor.

The main thing I'm excited about is no arena event(arena is exactly 0 fun right now with the current meta teams that take a lot of time per turn) and the events left for this month work with my long term goals as they are mostly "background" events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Gauntlet Season 8: A new sentinel joins the gauntlet. Since the background for this month's event art is based on pirate stuff, we can't really guess accurately as to what this new character will be at this time.
    Come on! It's the S Pirate Skeleton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And..to me.. it SEEMS like they've kind of eliminated a couple of the 6 day/1 week events in favor of one monthly event - at least July and August have been like that. If this is the plan moving forward, I'm all for it. I'd rather have a month long quest than several "grind in your sleep" 6 days events.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Come on! It's the S Pirate Skeleton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And..to me.. it SEEMS like they've kind of eliminated a couple of the 6 day/1 week events in favor of one monthly event - at least July and August have been like that. If this is the plan moving forward, I'm all for it. I'd rather have a month long quest than several "grind in your sleep" 6 days events.
    I second this. This month is way more chill and it's nice to be able to focus on the things I want to focus on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    I second this. This month is way more chill and it's nice to be able to focus on the things I want to focus on.
    Agreed, agreed and agreed. My thought is that maybe they realized that incentivising grinding non stop for days was increasing the server load.

Being able to have a decent array of things to work on while still making progress on the month long event at a more leisurely pace is great.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591