Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Almost 2K ironite spent in grinding LOL XV, got over 3000 siren frags, and only around 650 Lilith frags... that's enough for a whooping 25 cosmic lilith frags... at this pace, will take more than a year to collect the required 500 frags.
    Cosmic lilith frags should be more accessible, perhaps some dropping in LOL XI-XL, or bought with the useless redemption/absolution frags.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Almost 2K ironite spent in grinding LOL XV, got over 3000 siren frags, and only around 650 Lilith frags... that's enough for a whooping 25 cosmic lilith frags... at this pace, will take more than a year to collect the required 500 frags.
    Cosmic lilith frags should be more accessible, perhaps some dropping in LOL XI-XL, or bought with the useless redemption/absolution frags.
    (I mean it’s not like you can just run Lol X which is far cheaper and has more of a chance of dropping frags)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Just a remainder to devs - Only Bulwark type of light talismans drops from LOL dungeons. It would be cool to see other subtypes dropping. Every other frontier dungeon drops multiple subtypes of talismans.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else having their achievements not counted? I did an ultimate sacrifice, several exalted, and 2 vortex. The exalted did not register, the ultimate did not register. only one vortex counted, and I also spent over 1000 telaxia warrior siren fragments that did not count either.

OS
    Android
    I had an ultimate not count for the clan challenge and this is the fourth event in a row where challenges aren't counting properly.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    So I see that there's a server restart 1.5 hrs before the end of this event.

REALLY???

A short 3 day event and you effectively cut it off early with a server restart (which are never only 5 minutes - more like at least 30 minutes, usually longer).

This is on top of the fact that as soon as the sac event started the servers were lagging and at midnight PST the servers just totally died.

I understand fixing bugs and the like, but this timing stinks.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War