Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    No repeating Ironite reward. It's difficult enough to bother chasing the events but a lack of repeating Ironite just makes it out of reach.

OS
    Android
    Is Cosmic Lilith really worth the same as 20 normal Liliths...? Don't forget you'd get 100 frontier coins for each one too so that's an additional 'cost'. Oh well, at least it's a way of getting her. I just hope the Lilith frag drop rates increase (hahahaha)
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Is Cosmic Lilith really worth the same as 20 normal Liliths...? Don't forget you'd get 100 frontier coins for each one too so that's an additional 'cost'. Oh well, at least it's a way of getting her. I just hope the Lilith frag drop rates increase (hahahaha)
    I mean, that would kinda make her worth 2K FC, that sounds like a steal for her
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    You are being really tight with the frag conversion for C Lilith, not only she was released really long ago, but getting the frags can get you another 5/6 months easy... Long term goals for toons in this game doesn´t work anymore. The relation between time and resources spent and the usefulness of toon once you get it is just not good. Plus we got spare souls fragments from the previous one...

At least there is a way to have her, thanks for that finally. Hope you put her frags in more events and not only these ones.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    She's one of the very few characters I got duplicates of during her initial event and I still have all the duplicates. With the dropping of Apocalypse talismans, and the nerf she got a couple months ago, she's SLIGHTLY less useful.. but still well worth it in my opinion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Next UP - Dyslexia - 4star non-reading pirate with one eye
    best comment yet
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    No repeating Ironite reward. It's difficult enough to bother chasing the events but a lack of repeating Ironite just makes it out of reach.
    Ya, this event seems especially crappy. Spent over 1k ironite so far grinding lolx, xi, xii, and only have 1675 frags + the crappy toon. Is the frag drop rate even worse now? At this rate it'll cost me 2k to get the musachi t3 alone, and no ironite back. What a great event. Hope this isn't the new norm
    Last edited by Geodude; 08-12-2020 at 08:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    I only got 8 five-star colorless awakening shards from 65 runs in LoL XV.
    I'm not "laughing out loud" tbh, I don't recall the rewards being THIS bad!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I only got 8 five-star colorless awakening shards from 65 runs in LoL XV.
    I'm not "laughing out loud" tbh, I don't recall the rewards being THIS bad!
    I get 8 too, in 4 keys, 8 mega refils.

Also:
    - just 1 LoL awakening shard
    - NONE 5* colored awakening shard, not evan a single one. 5 possible classes, 8 mega refils at LoL XIV and none colored shard.

It might be a bad idea to farm for shards in lol dungeon as the reward pool is diluted with the added lillith and siren frags. Unless those frags are IN ADDITION to regular rewards, I don’t know the answer