Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Yesterday I froze several times with different opponents with this defense.
    Today I won with the same team as in the screenshot. Another opponent changed the team to the old one. Although yesterday he changed it to a buggy one and did it on purpose, knowing about its propertiesName:  Screenshot_2020-08-13-00-12-11.png
Views: 424
Size:  1.37 MB
    Last edited by scimitar; 08-13-2020 at 07:43 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Here’s a reason to post a defense: you just lost to it, and want to know how it can be beaten.

I have done this before when I’m looking for gauntlet angles ^^.

Point being, it’s not quite fair to presume about people’s knowledge or intentions. The fact that all of these teams are the same suggests to me that the people playing them do not understand the Beelz/Crusader interaction that is causing these crashes at all. If they did, they might be trying to shore it up in different ways.

What’s happing, rather, is a successful defense is seeing copycats. This is nothing new to arena.

Crusader needs fixed. People will play how they play.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Hey everyone, just wanted to check in about this Arena Team bug. Our team are aware of it and are working through what the exact conflict is and will resolve it as soon as they can. We greatly appreciate the ingenuity of many of you finding teams that counter this issue and allow others to avoid it!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    "and will resolve it as soon as they can"
    Just got word, the fix for this will be released in our next release! It requires a Client update, so we are unable to hotfix it ahead of time unfortunately.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Someone said the purpose of a defense is to defend... We agree that, but now, if there is no chance to even play against those teams because of the game just crash... something must be done. At any competition should be rules and fair play. Otherwise, just there is no reason to play.

Some of the players that set up that defense know perfectly that the defense is bugged. Maybe they don't properly know what's bugged or what's happening but they perfectly know the results...and that's the reason for the copycats. Can we blame them? Well... no really, but yes a little :P Same happened with Banshee, Musashi even the lone Wickerman situation (for those who can remember it) and its gonna keep happening... I think there is a difference between just dealing with bugs like Babylon cleaning all kind of effects and a team that if you are unaware, just crashes the game and make them win... but that's just my opinion, but at some point, we all be tempted and that line can be pushed according to our personal opinion and context... so we know you really should put the line and stop the radio silence...

Devs are the ones who should put those rules and take quick action to solve the bug, those who are using the defense are not totally innocent but we shouldn´t fight among us and instead, asking for a solution and correction (in case if needed) to the people who set up the rules and ensure the fair play. At least, a word from you devs would be appreciated...

I'm not on with shamming stuff. That's why I cut the image before posting it. But I'll post it again. Use this team or any toon that stops healing effects. Use Passive Disable as well. And have a fair (kinda) fight. Btw, the problem goes on dungeon as well and we can foresee this team at Gauntlet possibly...

Name:  counter.png
Views: 410
Size:  174.7 KB
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    What’s bad coding, and what isn’t? For a while Babylon was clearing all neg. effects, not just silver ones. And also maybe the damage reduction was lasting longer than one turn.

That was bad coding.. maybe a “bug.” Are you telling me that you never once used Babylon while it was broken (or is it, still? It’s hard to keep track)?

Is that better? Different? How?

If the problem is the coding, the solution has to come from the coders.
    Bad coding is when the game can't handle all of the things that need to happen and it crashes. This isn't a tricky defense this is an abusive defense team.

Just because a workaround exists doesn't mean there isn't still a bug that needs to be fixed which brings me to my next point.

Thank you Ceeg and team for expediting this fix!
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Just got word, the fix for this will be released in our next release! It requires a Client update, so we are unable to hotfix it ahead of time unfortunately.
    Thank you very much! Thats what we needed!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    @Maiden: looks like Ceeg posted twice while you were crafting your argument. Unfortunately.. you know I like a good debate.

It seems a waste to not respond to reason with reason.. but the fix was my goal. My work here is done ;-).
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I think you’ve accurately defined shaming.

... which is bad.
    I don't know if English is your native language, but the word you 're looking for is "exposing", and when someone does something wrong, it's perfectly OK.