Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Don't be assholes on the arena

There is a specific arena team that completely crashes the game, in favor of the defender.

Name:  D9BPIOT.png
Views: 878
Size:  478.5 KB

Name:  dEhbBIs.png
Views: 932
Size:  142.3 KB

Name:  1BFF1Kh.png
Views: 1848
Size:  144.4 KB

More and more people are using it. Guys, don't be assholes.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 08-12-2020 at 04:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    I was about to put this team in the bug section. It crashes the game, and using it in the arena is just not right...

So, here is the counter until devs fix it:
    Name:  counter.png
Views: 846
Size:  174.7 KB

The healing and passives between Prince Belzeebub and Templar Crusader Eddie are (I guess) making the game crashes. So, pls if you see one of those teams, don't attack it unless you got something like the team from the left as a counter. You need to stop their healing and/or their passives.
    Last edited by Maiden; 08-12-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    The healing and passives between Prince Belzeebub and Templar Crusader Eddie are (I guess) making the game crashes. So, pls if you see one of those teams, don't attack it unless you got something like the team from the left as a counter. You need to stop their healing and/or their passives.
    So, I guess the prisoner will also work for anyone who doesn't have the Madame. Thanks for the tip

Name:  TRGkf2L.png
Views: 1917
Size:  174.3 KB
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 08-12-2020 at 04:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    So, I guess the prisoner will also work for anyone who doesn't have the Madame. Thanks for the tip
    Hierophant stops the healing, but just in case take a toon like the Prisoner or Madam Fortune or The Killer (which also I is bugged...) to buy time until you use DEATH GRIP from GRE.

Also, you need a disabler at the start of the turn if you see Osiris in that team. Otherwise, Hierophant won´t work.

Good luck there, fair play.

Edit: Btw I´ve proven that pd at the start of the battle it´s also not working properly, but just take the toon cos is better than nothing.
    Last edited by Maiden; 08-12-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    You’re too late to add this to bug reports.. I reported the Beelz/Crusader interaction at length in Saints’s thread about the last Event Dungeon.

Beelz/Crusader consistently crashed that dungeon the first time you attempted to attack (with any toon); the other toons did not matter.

So what really needs done is, we need a fix for whatever is going on here. There has been chatter about Crusader crashing auto-play on our Clan Discord, Beelz or no Beelz. Crusader needs fixed. Simplified. Something. So the game code can wrap its zeros and ones around whatever he is supposed to be doing.

Did I predict this was going to be a problem for arena when I reported the bug? Yes, yes I did.

You’re right that PD should absolutely solve the problem ... in the arena, right now. But what happens when people start playing him with Grail and Serenity and/or with Singularity and Osiris backup? The problem is the crashing; it’s not a problem we (the players) should be expected to solve.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    8-5-2020, 12:04PM on the thread “Cyborg Ed Crashes Navigator Dungeon” in “Bug Reports.” Check it out... especially if you’re a moderator looking to tear down this thread for profanity and shaming.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    8-5-2020, 12:04PM on the thread “Cyborg Ed Crashes Navigator Dungeon” in “Bug Reports.” Check it out... especially if you’re a moderator looking to tear down this thread for profanity and shaming.
    What they are doing is bad, and they should feel bad.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    What they are doing is bad, and they should feel bad.
    I think you’ve accurately defined shaming.

... which is bad.

OS
    Android
    Maybe shaming is bad but the warning for all of us who don't abuse bad coding just to get a few cheap wins in arena is greatly appreciated.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    What’s bad coding, and what isn’t? For a while Babylon was clearing all neg. effects, not just silver ones. And also maybe the damage reduction was lasting longer than one turn.

That was bad coding.. maybe a “bug.” Are you telling me that you never once used Babylon while it was broken (or is it, still? It’s hard to keep track)?

Is that better? Different? How?

If the problem is the coding, the solution has to come from the coders.