Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah the servers are just not coping at all. Slowly got worse and worse till about midnight PST, then they appear to have totally crapped themselves.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Anyone else having their achievements counted? I did an ultimate sacrifice, several exalted, and 2 vortex. The exalted did not register, the ultimate did not register. only one vortex counted, and I also spent over 1000 telaxia warrior siren fragments that did not count either.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Can't wait til we can equip multiple cosmics so I can have my rags, yggs, babs, labs, and alkys all on mummy ed, who by then will be fully buffed, awakened, and bespoken
    At least then he might be considered a mid-level ed.

OS
    iOS
    Woah, the 5 set cosmic tali....what level Super Saiyan are we supposed to be at now? Can we get some bigger font for reading the active talisman passive descriptions that we are about to begin seeing in The Arena in the next update?

I don’t remember reading any comments the first time they released a 5 tali cosmic... dev question: do the trooper and alchemy cosmics drop in talisman souls?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I don’t remember reading any comments the first time they released a 5 tali cosmic... dev question: do the trooper and alchemy cosmics drop in talisman souls?
    Rn no probs will in time though

OS
    Android
    Could you not have waited to deploy this Hot Fix till the regular reset time?

Deploying a hot fix 1.5 hrs before another concurrent event is about to finish (Thelxiepia) isn't nice on the players.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Please wait until reset!! This is very unhelpful. I'm a few siren fragments short and all I want is to complete the challenges. Last time when you push the update BEFORE the completion of the Live After Death event, many players couldn't farm Raven's Altar anymore.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Because it was only for purchase and was for a set no one used. Most people missed it or they could have been like a lot of people in one of my discords and just assumed it was a trooper bespoke cosmic.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    BONUS: For the duration of this event, Satellite 15 has a chance of dropping Alchemist Soul Fragments
    So did you forget to turn this on, was it a copy/paste error, or did everyone just have abysmal luck?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591