Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_666 View Post
    I know that it is off topic but Why don’t you add cosmic Lilith to the frontier store?
    Because she's added in a very long grind that costs a lot of ironite.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I can tell you 100% its not his cosmic that's the cause of the hangs/ glitches, I don't have his cosmic and it still happens in various dungeons and get a lot of animation glitches in Labyrinth where all you will see is the pyramid after he uses his fury. So I would strongly urge the Devs to check and double check. it seems the bug only happens once he's fully awakened. so that needs looking into. he needs to be fixed properly and his power needs to be adjusted cus he now causes a lot less damage than before they started messing with him because of an alleged bug with his passive, which only happens when he is wearing Memorial talismans. i bet they didnt check any other variables before they decided to modify his passive and cause him to be weaker than a stock cyborg. maybe adjust him so damage scales off both ATK and Special stats
    Last edited by Madrik; 08-14-2020 at 10:31 AM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    As Halloween approachs, I would like to see the pumpkins be more than fodder.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    I can tell you 100% its not his cosmic that's the cause of the hangs/ glitches, I don't have his cosmic and it still happens in various dungeons and get a lot of animation glitches in Labyrinth where all you will see is the pyramid after he uses his fury. So I would strongly urge the Devs to check and double check. it seems the bug only happens once he's fully awakened. so that needs looking into. he needs to be fixed properly and his power needs to be adjusted cus he now causes a lot less damage than before they started messing with him because of an alleged bug with his passive, which only happens when he is wearing Memorial talismans. i bet they didnt check any other variables before they decided to modify his passive and cause him to be weaker than a stock cyborg. maybe adjust him so damage scales off both ATK and Special stats
    It's the same thing when they though sacrificing characters previously used was causing raid lockouts. They find one way to replicate a bug and assume that's the only way it happens.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20200715-191031_Legacy.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  66.6 KB we want this eddie, and I would like to see carriage rider Eddie awakened. I have a soft spot for him as he was my first good Eddie for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Speaking of issues with frags, Martyr frags still can not be converted and there is no way for us as players to get rid of any frags from old events if we have 4 or less. Will there be any resolution for those issues?
    I believe our next update will make Martyr Fragments convertible. Thanks for your patience!

OS
    Android
    When can we expect august tuning notes also can I just ask does this mean the redacted on the navigator bespoke is for the new gauntlet toon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama12341 View Post
    I think Phantom of the Opera Eddies needs some TLC.

Also all the remaining Egyptian Gods should be awakenable
    forget the gods let's see pharaoh getting awakened

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_666 View Post
    I know that it is off topic but Why don’t you add cosmic Lilith to the frontier store?
    Probably now that Normal Lilith frags can be exchanged, Cosmic Lilith is going to be a LOL event only thing.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    I would like to see the following Eddies/Allies awakened/modernized:

Eddies
    - Doomsday
    - The Beast

Allies
    - Nomad
    - Madam
    - Assassin Werewolf
    - Warrior Minotaur