Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Is the Hermit the new Gauntlet character? The only one I can think of. I hope he is an awakenable Sentinel

OS
    Android
    Who is an older Character you would like to see modernized?
    Said it before, will say it again, Visions Eddie. I understand keeping Storm and Mummy as lowtier trash, but Visions is a natural 5* that just uses space in his class mythical soul. Stun is no longer a match winning strat, and it never was to self stun. Don't even need to wake him up, just a rework would be fine.

Who do you think this might be?
    Saw the chains, thought we might get a toon based on Chains of Misery or Hooks in you. The skeleton popping up from the ground and going for another nautical themed char when we already have Mariner as a Gauntlet however....just meh. We have gotten so many chars in the last events that it's hard to keep up, even more so since passives are so long, talismans so massive, and abilities so convoluted. Besides, we are once again having overlapping events, and worse, had an Evo event then followed by a Sacrifice event, with no gold grinding in between.

I still buy a small pack a month to support you devs, but...this is a phone game. I used to play this on the commute to work, now I have to leave it on for hours on end, plugged in to grind meager rewards, balance is just "newest toon has a counter to mechanic last toon introduced", and it just keeps piling up.

Bleh, I don't want to start a complains fest either. Tell the lads that the models and stuff has been nice, toons look good, and well, if they can't fix the code that messes up behind Cyborg's cosmic (wich is still the only one that requires full Awakening or using Bounty Hunter), well, a replacement can't hurt.

Oh! And if you could tell anyone on the team to add 1 star colorless awakening materials to the awakening packs that'd be great. Had to buy several of the event ones since grinding Lord of Light is unreliable, awakening souls are a gamble, and the awakening packs start at 2 star colorless only.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    The frag overflow error was certainly a frustrating situation for those players. This is why Event Currency is being created. We hope to avoid this issue going forward.
    It wouldn't have been nearly as annoying if it didn't take multiple DMs and days for my clanmate who completely missed a frag event and all that came with it. 0 compensation and barely an apology for a bad decode and an unresponsive support team.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    The frag overflow error was certainly a frustrating situation for those players. This is why Event Currency is being created. We hope to avoid this issue going forward.
    Speaking of issues with frags, Martyr frags still can not be converted and there is no way for us as players to get rid of any frags from old events if we have 4 or less. Will there be any resolution for those issues?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Seventh Son Eddie needs a rework/update

OS
    Android
    Thank you for the weekly update. Valkyries are long overdue for an update/rehaul/awakening. They all specialize in very specific aspects of the game and are mostly outdated. Warrior Valkyrie is the only one I still use. Changes to them would be nice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignis666 View Post
    Seventh Son Eddie needs a rework/update
    I second and agree with this sentiment.

OS
    Android
    EDDIE (our 1st toon) needs some rework. Let's make him great again! Every new player would like this, because this will make the start into this game more motivated and we "old" players will get our memories back.

OS
    Android
    Hey Ceeg, Thanks for the News...

August pace until now looks really fine, Isn't overcrowded with events and thatīs very welcome! Hope September carry on with that new rhythm

About the streaming, its nice you heard the feedback about timing, looking forward to seeing that transmission! Good luck there. Oh btw, questions, random questions, awkward question and more will be inevitable, like Thanos, first because Internet and also, sorry some are deserved, I mean there was a lot of stuff going around since the last FAQ with the team (one year?) and we havenīt heard too much from the team on the forum in a lot of time... so it's natural from people to shout a question at the first random chance. But, again the streaming was fun to watch!

"Shaking off the Dust"

-Alex <3
    -Seventh Son
    -Visions
    -Charly (her lately re-skill didnīt put her on top again)

And some chars that never really worked for me:

-Phantom
    -Fear of the Dark

"Bug reporting and Squashing"

Could you have a look at this post and send it to the team? https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...512#post127512 there are situations clearly described and documented in video or screenshots step by step. Those situations can be reproduced in several areas of the game like Gauntlet, Dungeons, Raids, or Arena.

Thks Ceeg!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I know that it is off topic but Why don’t you add cosmic Lilith to the frontier store?