Welcome to this week's News Frontier!

The team are firing on all cylinders in prep for Septembers Monthly event which will include a brand new Eddie and multiple new Allies to chase after!

Normally I would share some of the exciting Art pieces that the team have been working on in the News Frontier, but this month I will be keeping those for the Twitch stream at the end of the month. The date for this is still being locked down, but we are working in the feedback, to make the stream happen with at least 24 hours before the Event starts. So with that in mind, our tentative date for the stream is August 28th at 10am PST (event will not be live until August 31st 5pm PST). I will make sure to announce when this is confirmed!

Once again, this will not be a stream to answer questions about the future of the game, that burning question you have been holding onto or what I had for breakfast (an espresso and apple granola for those who are curious!). If you want to ask those questions, feel free to do it here and I will answer as best as possible.

Bug reporting and Squashing

Fenrir Fragments - One of the Clan event challenges are granting the incorrect type of Fenrir Fragments (it’s giving the ones from his previous event). We will be adding one more easy Challenge to complete to allow players to collect the correct Fenrir fragments.

Arena exploit team with Crusader Eddie - Reported, reproduced and resolved! The fix will be implemented in an upcoming Client release. Unfortunately due to the nature of the solution and the current state of development, this cannot be released as a Hotfix.

Cyborg Eddie and his Cosmic Talisman - Reports of Cyborg Eddie causing game freezes have been coming in since the release of his Cosmic Talisman. Changes have been implemented over time to try and adjust for this but nothing has worked in the way the team envisioned. So in an upcoming update, his Cosmic Talisman will be getting a rework. It will be kept at its current strength or made even better, but the changes are designed to remove the game freezes that are currently a factor.

Shaking off the Dust

Who is an older Character you would like to see modernized? Recently we have seen the return of some of our older characters, giving them a new lease of life if you will, and would like to continue this! Who are some Eddies or Allies that you would like to see again?

Gauntlet Season 8

The new season of The Gauntlet is just around the corner, going live this weekend. We have been keeping the Exclusive character under-wraps, but I have a sneaky screenshot that I can share today, as well as some of his ability effects! Who do you think this might be?

Name:  Teaser_v1.png
Views: 2254
Size:  264.7 KB

Name:  Teaser_v2.png
Views: 2186
Size:  1.36 MB

Name:  Teaser_v3.png
Views: 1757
Size:  1.40 MB

That's it for this week,

Signing off

^ Ceeg