Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I feel like the gunner werewolf needs to be reworked. Never really understood we he was 5 star with his kit. He plays like 4 star.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I believe our next update will make Martyr Fragments convertible. Thanks for your patience!
    Any word on what we can do about our stacks of 4 or less frags from prior events?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    It's the same thing when they though sacrificing characters previously used was causing raid lockouts. They find one way to replicate a bug and assume that's the only way it happens.
    yep sadly that is the case, god knows why they dont actually do in depth testing before assuming anything.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    How about a fix for Wasteland Eds fury??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Run to the Hills should be made awakenable and refreshed. Or how about Carriage Rider?

OS
    iOS
    In comparison to the last month, I have to say I got somehow disapointed with the events for this month... I was expecting the fragment character to be awakenable, think this was a nice idea... Evolution is always the same and Sacrifice event was not that nice either... The dungeon was really nice, theme and characters are amazing. I don't know, maybe I'm on the phase there is nothing to grind for (I'm playing mostly since ever). Maybe we should get new long term stuff back, like 3 months mega events, silent planet, avalon, etc.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    EDDIE (our 1st toon) needs some rework. Let's make him great again!
    I agree. Eddie is the face of Iron Maiden, and should be the most awesome, arse-kickin Ed in the game!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Run to the Hills should be made awakenable and refreshed. Or how about Carriage Rider?
    I second that. The RttH Eddie still has the best fury animation IMO.

OS
    Android
    Considering how much has to go into max awakening a character, the number of different Achievements are very light once you have one. Some characters get two achievements - one cosmic talis, one "class-only" event (Samurai/Labyrinth/Powerslave, etc.). Many only get the one Achievement aim for the cosmic talis dungeon. For all that effort, there's just one Achievement to chase? No tiny dropping of godly frags along the way to creep towards earning Odin/Baphomet/etc (assuming Baphomet , etc., will become playable).

Dev question: is there not a test piece of code used for testing the various abilities in battles? I.e., just have the code run 100s of battles with a variety of situations so you can see the test cases that fall outside of expected results.

OS
    Android
    I'm hoping to see Seventh Son Eddie to be awakenable. He was a beast when released.... now he is just meh

Then the The Killer Beast for sure... he should be the king of the Killers, but I do consider him as the weakest of the 3.

Talking about Eddie... are we able to get "2019 Tour Eddiie" one day again?
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"