Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Final Frontier (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for Cosmic Final Frontier Talismans and MORE!

Name:  Final-Frontier-Sacrifice-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3294
Size:  338.9 KB

To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Iron Maiden’s The Final Frontier album, we’re dropping a ton of Final Frontier Themed Rewards!

From now until August 19th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards.

Bonus rewards for each tier are as follows:

• Tier I sacrifices: 2 Finality Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices: 6 Finality Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices: 20 Finality Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices: 60 Finality Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices: 150 Finality Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices: 250 Finality Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifice: 500 Finality Fragments
    • Vortexes: 750 Finality Fragments

Finality Soul Fragments can be used in store to trade for rare items including Cosmic Final Frontier Eddie Talismans, new Thaumaturgy Souls and a series of packs that contain Magus Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Magus Awakening Materials for every star tier to help fully Awaken one of your Magus characters!

The Cosmic Final Frontier Eddie Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Final Frontier Eddie. This Talisman increases Eddie's stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also makes Eddie:

Immune to Freeze, Doom, Dark Ghost, Apparition and Max HP Reduction effects. Permanently Increase Max HP on self by +100%. Cannot take more than 5% of MAX HP as damage from any single attack. Gain a Random Offensive Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns and Reduce Healing by 90% on attacking enemies until they die when you take damage. Remove All Negative Effects, including Silver and Unblockable effects, from self, Gain up to 10 Random Golden Effects for the duration of battle and become Immune to Damage and All Negative Effects, including Silver and Unblockable effects, for 1 turn when you reach 1 HP for the first time in battle.

Thaumaturgy Souls are a brand new Soul that will be featured in every Sacrifice event moving forward. When summoned, these Souls will randomly give one T1-T3 Purple, Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman with the Alchemy set-effect!

This set effect will:

Grant Invincibility to all allies for the first turn of battle. Transform Negative Effects on all allies into Beneficial Effects every turn. Permanently Reduce a random stat on all enemies by 5% every time you attack.

BONUS: For the duration of this event, Satellite 15 has a chance of dropping Alchemist Soul Fragments

Complete regular and Clan based Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Awakening Shards, Child of the Damned Fragments and Shipwrecked Soul Fragments.

Shipwrecked Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Sea of Lost Souls event that is running through August.

Trade your Shipwrecked Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Blackbeard Eddie, Nautical Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Sea of Lost Souls event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from an Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack contains Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!

Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    The Frontier Cosmic sounds great, is it the return of the king? 👑

As for the Alchemy cosmic... some people just want to see the world burn

OS
    Android
    Wasn't the whole point of making certain talismans 5 sets to limit their use and so that they couldn't be paired with another strong set?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Wasn't the whole point of making certain talismans 5 sets to limit their use and so that they couldn't be paired with another strong set?
    And the point of Yellow/Silver buffs was that they couldn't be removed. --- power creep....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can't wait til we can equip multiple cosmics so I can have my rags, yggs, babs, labs, and alkys all on mummy ed, who by then will be fully buffed, awakened, and bespoken

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Can't wait til we can equip multiple cosmics so I can have my rags, yggs, babs, labs, and alkys all on mummy ed, who by then will be fully buffed, awakened, and bespoken
    Should Awakened Mummy Eddie ride in on a motorcycle or plane though?

https://youtu.be/p7C0arR310g
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Should Awakened Mummy Eddie ride in on a motorcycle or plane though?

https://youtu.be/p7C0arR310g
    I think he should slide in on a bloody Shaman the Bird carcass

OS
    Android
    Well.... they finally found a way to make swapping talismans sets faster ... by making all the 5 sets into a single cosmic xD Now we can gauntlet easier!!! xD xD xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    If only the servers allowed me to play, that'd be great. Every sac event is unplayable for the first 24 hours or so.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    If only the servers allowed me to play, that'd be great. Every sac event is unplayable for the first 24 hours or so.
    I had to come to the forums to find out why I couldn't log in.

[Edit:] Patience got me in...

[Edit2:] Hmmm... 30 minutes to open a soul is not good.
    Last edited by Barthax; 08-13-2020 at 07:31 AM.